What's new

Govt to dissolve assembly in 72 hours?Is this true?

There are only a few pro PTI journalists such as Sabir Shakir, Arshad Sharif, Imran Riaz Khan. All the rest are Patwari slaves

Man you are arguing with fake Mosquito bot, if the news is true, it's a welcome development there are iffs and butt's that is chief election commissioner needs to be replaced before elections can take place.

Your IK reduced electricity and petrol prices. He broke an agreement with IMF.

Its like asking loan from someone to start business and tell him you will return him by this plan but instead you start spending on something else.

This is what he did with IMF. He did financial terrorism on Pakistan by breaking an agreement with IMF and reduced prices without any financial backup for that subsidy. Ab bhokto.

He will win election then ask him to fix all in one month.

Double game chal rahi hai idher. You will not understand.
He did the right thing

Elections don't mean anything if system comprises of Dollar khors who bend every rule on Amreekan orders
Well Khan said that he can change system if given 2/3rd majority. But what if he doesn't get 2/3rd majority in fresh elections? Will he call it dhandhli and protest again? Will he form government with the help of coalition again?

Will PTI supporters be content with him ruling for another 5 years and have his hands tied up to make any changes in the system?

I am not a PTI supporter but a voter(I suppose you can call me passive/indirect supporter), i Support Khan for his struggle but i have a lot of issues with how he handles things and the make up of his party.

Last edited:
Buddy how bad is the electricity outages in your area, how would you compare the situation before the imported government took over?
I live in Islamabad, and switch between bagh ajk, although islamabad had outages at night usually after maghreb prayers in summer, my home in AJk had outages everyother hour (Pre Ik) . Outages under Iks tenure were mostly the fault of our own lines, (The market and other streets were all live and had electricity) however with today there are consistent outages every day aftwr 11 pm or so. This was very frequent in ramadan after first week of PDM rule. And also got back to old times in AJK. Back in 21 22 Start Electricity was 24/7

who is this hamayun guy though?
Former DG ISI General Akhtar Abdul Rehman(DG ISI during soviet Afghan war) ke Betey Hamayun. He was candidate against Saad Rafique from lahore but lost.

Well Khan said that he can change system if given 2/3rd majority. But what if he doesn't get 2/3rd majority in fresh elections?

The rot is very deep unfortunately. Shaikh Mujibur Rahman (Awami League) won elections in 1970 with majority, then his mandate was stolen. Then East Pakistan separated from us, our Bengali brothers, our right arm. Poof! gone.

Well Khan said that he can change system if given 2/3rd majority. But what if he doesn't get 2/3rd majority in fresh elections?

Will PTI supporters be content with him ruling for another 5 years and have his hands tied up to make any changes in the system?

I am not a PTI supporter but a voter(I suppose you can call me passive/indirect supporter), i Support Khan for his struggle but i have a lot of issues with how he handles things and the make up of his party.
Every one have issues with Khan man. No one is blind supporter. Local Bodies , Administrative mismanagement , Foreign polict jingoism. But the issue is what alternative we have?.
Documentation of Economy , Regularization of TT frauds , Scruitiny of Sales tax Fraud refunds , Imposing Income tax on Rich business men , Public Health Insurance program, Banking regulations. I mean honestly anyone can see the direction was correct. Even though he performed only 30% of what i expected.

Not so quickly. This PDM and Bajwa shitshow must continue. LOL these clowns can't control the economy. They already know that until the elections this PDM government is going to garner a lot of anger from the people. Why do you guys think that Nawazoo isn't returning to Pakistan? A whole gang just visited London to hold consultations LOL Imran is getting stronger each day. His rallies are getting bigger. His criticism is growing. We know where this is heading. Even PDM fully knows that by removing IK unlawfully they have just opened another Pandora's box. Let this PDM circus go on until the next elections. Imran Khan is assured of a heavy majority.

Last edited:
I live in Islamabad, and switch between bagh ajk, although islamabad had outages at night usually after maghreb prayers in summer, my home in AJk had outages everyother hour (Pre Ik) . Outages under Iks tenure were mostly the fault of our own lines, (The market and other streets were all live and had electricity) however with today there are consistent outages every day aftwr 11 pm or so. This was very frequent in ramadan after first week of PDM rule. And also got back to old times in AJK. Back in 21 22 Start Electricity was 24/7

Thanks for the update, this is just proof IK is many times better than this horrible imported government.

Not so quickly. This PDM and Bajwa shitshow must continue. LOL these clowns can't control the economy. They already know that until the elections this PDM government is going to garner a lot of anger from the people. Why do you guys think that Nawazoo isn't returning to Pakistan? A whole gang just visited London to hold consultations LOL Imran is getting stronger each day. His rallies are getting bigger. His criticism is growing. We know where this is heading. Even PDM fully knows that by removing IK unlawfully they have just opened another Pandora's box.

Have you seen expression and body language on Showbaaz he looks really worried, Showbaaz and imported gang of thieves have led Pakistan towards disaster and its all establishments fault.

The only time Godfather will return is when he gets guarantees from neutrals to get his cases quashed.

Humayun Akhtar is son of former DGISI LtG Akhtar Abdur Rahman during Zia era. Killed in Bwp C130 crash
Yupp.. the same guy whose dirty audio got leaked. He was talking to a woman whose cars overrun few bike riders, in Islamabad.

Have you seen expression and body language on Showbaaz he looks really worried, Showbaaz and imported gang of thieves have led Pakistan towards disaster and its all establishments fault.

The only time Godfather will return is when he gets guarantees from neutrals to get his cases quashed.

The establishment is like our F-16 fanboys. So many similarities. Uncle Sam offers a lollipop and everyone lies down. This time around Uncle Sam too looks worried. Their imported government is doing a terribly shitty job.

Bajwa must exit if neutrals want any restoration of respect.

Nawazoo's time is up. He knows it. He is clearing the path for beloved daughter. Showbaz and Maryam are set for a massive collision course.

Back
Top Bottom