What's new

Govt to dissolve assembly in 72 hours?Is this true?

@uc7 man if you really want to argue over here, keep one account and post actual facts coming again and again from different accounts is really stupid and weird. Accept the defeat that your leaders are sh1t and have killed the Greater Pakistani dream. I am writing this from my home with no Electricity. This is 7 8th time the electricity outage has happened in this month, higher than what we got during all of Iks era

Asad Kharal, Liar and fake news spreader.

Does he even know caretaker PM is selected by some process.

Why would PMLN agree on PTI member for caretaker PM.

Such stupid propaganda and even bigger stupid are those who fall for this.

PTI running away from longmarch?
یہ تو پٹرول کی قیمت بڑھانے کا فیصلہ نھیں کر پا رہے کہتے ہیں ہم نے ایٹمی دھماکوں کا فیصلہ کیا تھا
(شیخ رشید)

I wanted the government to fall because of the dharna in Islamabad. If they go away willingly it will spoil all the fun.

The PDM gang of criminals would never surrender their planted artificial government. Not until they pre-rig the elections/voting process.

So take every news of General Elections or Assembly dissolving with a grain of a salt. Don't trust that easily.

Wait for Imran Khan's call!

Is sy bara jhoota aur faraib insan meinay zindagi mein nahi dekha.
Because he exposes my fake news Patwakhana: Patwari

@uc7 man if you really want to argue over here, keep one account and post actual facts coming again and again from different accounts is really stupid and weird. Accept the defeat that your leaders are sh1t and have killed the Greater Pakistani dream. I am writing this from my home with no Electricity. This is 7 8th time the electricity outage has happened in this month, higher than what we got during all of Iks era
Patwaris are thick concrete walls. They can't be argued with

He lies and doing propaganda. PTI should give him ticket, that is better. he should leave journalism and become PTI worker. Atleast will be honest then.

I don't understand how is this patwari troll allowed to register multiple ids with VPN, it's his 14th account and that too in a span of few days.

My registration on PDF took 48+ hours to verify by mods. How is he making accounts that fast?

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Back
Top Bottom