What's new

Govt to dissolve assembly in 72 hours?Is this true?

They don't do propaganda like PTI journalist. They show both side of the story but PTI journalist like Imran Riaz is on some other level.

The guy even changed his last name from Riaz to Khan. yeh haal hai. jhoot aur fake propaganda karna tou bohot easy hai inkay liye.
There are only a few pro PTI journalists such as Sabir Shakir, Arshad Sharif, Imran Riaz Khan. All the rest are Patwari slaves

I have a question. Will caretaker government be allowed to make deal with IMF irony elected governments can do that?
I think they can not sure though, all they have to do increase the prices and pdm can walk freely for next election vs pti.

His allies left him, he had very thin majority. He though it will easy to run Pakistan. itna asaan nahi hai.

They should join PTI and get ticket from IK. Now they are showing PTI viewpoint and nothing else. That is not journalism at all.
dont twist the question. Miftah ismail said in feb, electrity unit should be 12 per unit,.petrol should be 100. Bring us we will do it

go check bongi na mara karo

His allies left him, he had very thin majority. He though it will easy to run Pakistan. itna asaan nahi hai.

They should join PTI and get ticket from IK. Now they are showing PTI viewpoint and nothing else. That is not journalism at all.

Very well said, with so much thin majority and allies with their own interest was a difficult task.
Further countering the compromised institution by the absconding thief, liar, and convicted criminal was a very very difficult task.

Now you seem to be understanding things.

I think this is my first time banning you.. I hate to ban people. Follow the rules. You have been banned multiple times by multiple mods. You are welcome to provide your comments, only when you don't hide behind proxies, VPNs or Data Center Servers.

Thanks

After coming to power, he realized PTI ny sab tabah aur barbaad ker diya hai. usko idea nahi tha itna buray halaat ker diye hain
see thats why everyone says patwari are brainless, check shabar zaidi program yesterday he clearly said in 2018 pakistan was bankrupt by pmln and ppp even check this lies

After coming to power, he realized PTI ny sab tabah aur barbaad ker diya hai. usko idea nahi tha itna buray halaat ker diye hain

We have a new Patwari among us. He is pretending to be Arastoo of Pakistani politics. Looks like Maryam is paying well these brainlessuneployed Patwaris to spread her propaganda.

I think this is my first time banning you.. I hate to ban people. Follow the rules. You have been banned multiple times by multiple mods. You are welcome to provide your comments, only when you don't hide behind proxies, VPNs or Data Center Servers.

Thanks
Be vigilante. He will soon return with another fake ID ☹️

@uc7 you are absolutely correct. The only savior of Pakistan are Nawaz, Zardari, Fazl and Bajwa.
lol i cant even fathom these paid PDM trolls the whole mantra behind PDM was "IK is anti poor, he has broken middle class back, he cannot handle econony" but since PDM has came Dollar is now ever high, friendly countries are asking for loan paybacks, stock market on freefall.
Meanwhile "neutrals" are issuing warnings to Pakistanis when BLA, TTP is busy killing our beloved soldiers and innocent civillians.
Can people like you ans me: Why is our leadership heading to London to take guidlines ( orders) on how to govern Pakistan. In 75 years we are still taking orders from UK. If you people wanted this then you should have told Quaid to dont bother with getting us INDEPENDENCE!

@uc7 man if you really want to argue over here, keep one account and post actual facts coming again and again from different accounts is really stupid and weird. Accept the defeat that your leaders are sh1t and have killed the Greater Pakistani dream. I am writing this from my home with no Electricity. This is 7 8th time the electricity outage has happened in this month, higher than what we got during all of Iks era

Buddy how bad is the electricity outages in your area, how would you compare the situation before the imported government took over?

Back
Top Bottom