What's new

Govt to dissolve assembly in 72 hours?Is this true?

The virus infested disease understands there is no way to infiltrate inside Deep Pakistan so its calling quits, to now out before virus becomes pandemic.

We are gradually gaining an understanding of the Bajwa doctorine.Strategic goal still remains to gain, our soldiers serve Pakistan in good name and sometime in bad names, but they do teach them to love 🇵🇰 whether it has a bad or good face in public. Thats why I love my army.

https://archive.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/07/13/humayun-akhtar-khan-joins-pti/

Humayun Akhtar Khan joins PTI​

???????
why would they do that
It's unlikely but they are dithering

Yupp.. the same guy whose dirty audio got leaked. He was talking to a woman whose cars overrun few bike riders, in Islamabad.
He's my classmate. HST he's close to the Tareen family by marriage and has Coca-Cola bottling plant in RYK where Tareen has his lands and sugar mill.

Last edited:
Imran Khan (anchor) is peddling compromise with establishment narrative.

If he does that, then he should part of the top 1000 hit list.

We didn’t come this far to make a deal with establishment. The only deal would be mass resignation of the establishment, SC concluding the deal of the absconding stooges and elections.

Pakistan is going to default. I am certain about it now. It has a lot to do with international stock market crash and commodity & fuel price increase. Even if Imran Khan comes back, he won't be able to maintain the inflation level or give any relief. We will each year need IMF bailout, every year it would be tougher to get a rollover. About time Pakistanis learn to live without imported products. Use everything made in Pakistan. Imports only allowed for raw materials, factory set up, spare parts etc. Rest, there should be no luxuries. I think recovering from a default would be easier than attempting to pay back our loans. We have a slow poison vs instant poison kind of situation.

Imran Khan (anchor) is peddling compromise with establishment narrative.

If he does that, then he should part of the top 1000 hit list.

We didn’t come this far to make a deal with establishment. The only deal would be mass resignation of the establishment, SC concluding the deal of the absconding stooges and elections.
yeah establishment is the one who is responsible for the demise of this country for 70 years...... they keep labelling others ghaddar and than keep bringing them back whenever they needs to get a better deal from them. they are nothing but corrupt darinday! pmln, ppp is shit but establishment is the biggest problem in this country, they need to do their job and be a faithful servants to the nation!

they only know the economy of taking loans, imports, corruption
whet shit gets real - they are out

I hope people realize it and keep em out forever...
people don't realize it, when you lay out the facts in the form of exports,imports in past pmln tenure and on top of that loans and other policies they start labeling you as a liar . for them its NS who can brought pakistan back. Absolute shithole of a nation we are!

Last edited:
Not so quickly. This PDM and Bajwa shitshow must continue. LOL these clowns can't control the economy. They already know that until the elections this PDM government is going to garner a lot of anger from the people. Why do you guys think that Nawazoo isn't returning to Pakistan? A whole gang just visited London to hold consultations LOL Imran is getting stronger each day. His rallies are getting bigger. His criticism is growing. We know where this is heading. Even PDM fully knows that by removing IK unlawfully they have just opened another Pandora's box. Let this PDM circus go on until the next elections. Imran Khan is assured of a heavy majority.
Yes me too now wants this govt to continue for few more months. Yes, they will do electoral reforms but the cost they pay, will be immense with bad economy. They are so shit scared that they even cannot increase petrol prices by Rs 10 if not Rs 25 or more. Already they have started getting trolled in the media by the experts due to their indecisiveness . People will literally abuse them with impending inflation in few 'weeks' time.

IMF deal will perhaps save the Pakistan from the default but cost will be higher inflation especially with keeping petroal prices fixed at Rs 150 for the last 1 month. So even with IMF deal, govt will only able to achieve firefighting which PTI had to gone through it as well in 2019. It was only early 2021, when things started to look slightly better, in short, it almost took PTI 2 years to get the things in control and produce 4+ GDP. This imported doesn't have that time.

2 days ago Zardari was against the price hikes but bilawal spoke in favour today.

Maryam said that we will delay the elections for as long as we want.

Fazlu is quiet despite being thrown away like a used condom.

Barking by Mustafa Qureshi who is army's top bootlicker

Oh Bhai Moulana ka khilaf ghalat baat no kro.
Condom ki bazati na kro.
Yes me too now wants this govt to continue for few more months. Yes, they will do electoral reforms but the cost they pay, will be immense with bad economy. They are so shit scared that they even cannot increase petrol prices by Rs 10 if not Rs 25 or more. Already they have started getting trolled in the media by the experts due to their indecisiveness . People will literally abuse them with impending inflation in few 'weeks' time.

IMF deal will perhaps save the Pakistan from the default but cost will be higher inflation especially with keeping petroal prices fixed at Rs 150 for the last 1 month. So even with IMF deal, govt will only able to achieve firefighting which PTI had to gone through it as well in 2019. It was only early 2021, when things started to look slightly better, in short, it almost took PTI 2 years to get the things in control and produce 4+ GDP. This imported doesn't have that time.

Due to global economy and high inflation, Pakistan defaulting on the loans is inevitable.

Both China and Saudis have refused to provide any relief to imported government. Master (Uncle Sam) is willing give $$$ but the terms won’t be accepted by Army. Important government is willing sell Pakistan to Uncle Sam but establishment will not allow it.

I hope IK continue to put pressure but don’t take any action in hurry. Let these criminals, corrupt B@$tard try to run the country for couple more months.

It is recommended to call general elections in the country. Political instability is least desired and political violence will not be tolerated.

This is all deception.

The absconding stooges and establishment would like to continue governing for a few more months.

They want their pie in the upcoming budget and select a new COAS that is under US control.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this instability is deliberate for a third force to emerge to "save the day".

Elections should be held as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom