What's new

Govt. should urgently apply article 5 and article 6 on the local medium of foreign collusion prior to any politics (NCV) : General (R) Tariq Khan

Suspend democracy to declare emergency? Sounds like the eternal shame (in Indian politics) that happened to India under Indra Gandhi :undecided:

Brute force can never win you anything. Can you wipe out the whole pml n and ppp supporters? If you do this would you not again flare anti punjabi sentiment in Sindh and Balochistan as a punjabi PM would be doing this against politicians from poor sindh and balochistan?
No bro. He will only get short term benefits and Sharif and zardari family will again get powerful. The only way forward is slow erosion. Otherwise it will turn bloody and I am afraid extremely bloody.
Nobody is wiping out nothing.. the ppp pmln supporters will sleep like they always do and bow down to new realities with time which is a presidential system....pakistan needs to walk on chinas model of governance.. or a two party system. ..not has to be a radical change.. can be enabled gradually.
It will not be bloody.. people cant be turned against state if they are kept in check and most of them trust the armed forces.Ayub brought one unit system..nothing happened in the west..east had other reasons. ..
that's what we need again.

Last edited:
Yes of course in a deeper mess than before, they have the divine right.
I don't see anyone else doing any better. They are the guardians of the country and there is not ONE other institution that gets as much respect as *they* do from the Pakistani public.

Mind your language, you're accepting the fact after Zia, PPP came, PML N came, cycle repeats until General Musharrif came stabilized a little, PPP came, PML N came, finally PTI PM IK came with conscious?
IF it take 10 rats to make a nation than it is PAkistan getting a lousy RAT one after another.
If you think you will wait for good things to happen to this nation forget it. Okay.
Like I said India is on war mood, America is toppling our govt, and now only hope is PM IK with a winning agenda, whether its corruption, traitors or robbing the conscious of out of everyone of us.
So sit back don't care and chill out until YOU won't have a home to call PAkistan or think of this nation hence forward, okay.
Yes, for some countries it takes 20 rats or even more. What do you think Britain went through for hundreds of years?

When the culture itself is degenerate and encourages dishonesty, then it is no surprise that you will get rats.

Hope you recall the concept of "sohbat" i.e. "company". If the company of our political class is corrupt, dishonest, then you get more of the same. Can you say that is not the case?

For as long as votes are bought over deghs of biryani, don't expect miracles.

Nothing is better then kicking bajwa and DGISI from there positions , not shobaza or zardari , these two are the puppets of USA who helping opposition to remove imran khan , no one is enough powerful to send the government who had strong support of the people of Pakistan
Samjh jao yaar samajh jao is sa pehly dair ho jay

Last edited by a moderator:
"Think about it, what can the establishment benefit with IK in power, the retired elite assets will be targeted in the west, Pakistan would be blacklisted, this will bring Pakistan down to its knees, we will suffer economically."

I am assuming you are hinting at retired military officers. Can you tell me that in all of the Wikileaks and other disclosures, exactly how many generals were found to have accounts overseas? 0. I recall 2 officers in ALL the disclosures thus far and in those cases, it was the spouses or the kin of these two generals and the accounts were found to be inactive.

This is out of hundreds or possibly thousands of star officers (I am not even saying there are no corrupt people) rather its an exception. So this is utter speculation on your part since their assets are going to be targeted thus they are influencing the FP of Pakistan.

Problems for Pakistan include getting the country off FATF. China cannot help with that. Pakistan needs US/Western support to get off the grey list. Without that, there is no FDI which is essential for the economic growth of the country. Then we have dependency on IMF because our bastards refuse to pay taxes and we are perenially in deficit.

Second, no economic growth means no funding for military programs to up-arm in the face of a heavy Indian military buildup. Weak relations with the US also means risk of spares cut-off and US opening up the taps of more modern, hi-tech weapons to India thus increasing the disparity all the more for our security establishment.

Can either Russia or China fill this gap for Pakistan? Not now.

Perhaps we can decide to live on less and without the US support, that is not an impossibility but your reasons are misplaced.

I don't see anyone else doing any better. They are the guardians of the country and there is not ONE other institution that gets as much respect as *they* do from the Pakistani public.

Typical fauji line, nobody does it better than us. You validated my point that its the army generals that are more responsible than others in creating this whole mess. This is the main reason Pakistan will always remain what it is. Its not just the typical biryani plate voters but even the so called competent generals.

"Think about it, what can the establishment benefit with IK in power, the retired elite assets will be targeted in the west, Pakistan would be blacklisted, this will bring Pakistan down to its knees, we will suffer economically."

I am assuming you are hinting at retired military officers. Can you tell me that in all of the Wikileaks and other disclosures, exactly how many generals were found to have accounts overseas? 0. I recall 2 officers in ALL the disclosures thus far and in those cases, it was the spouses or the kin of these two generals and the accounts were found to be inactive.

This is out of hundreds or possibly thousands of star officers (I am not even saying there are no corrupt people) rather its an exception. So this is utter speculation on your part since their assets are going to be targeted thus they are influencing the FP of Pakistan.

Problems for Pakistan include getting the country off FATF. China cannot help with that. Pakistan needs US/Western support to get off the grey list. Without that, there is no FDI which is essential for the economic growth of the country. Then we have dependency on IMF because our bastards refuse to pay taxes and we are perenially in deficit.

Second, no economic growth means no funding for military programs to up-arm in the face of a heavy Indian military buildup. Weak relations with the US also means risk of spares cut-off and US opening up the taps of more modern, hi-tech weapons to India thus increasing the disparity all the more for our security establishment.

Can either Russia or China fill this gap for Pakistan? Not now.

Perhaps we can decide to live on less and without the US support, that is not an impossibility but your reasons are misplaced.

Can you please elaborate sir what we achieved for the past 2 decades ( except 3 years of IK)?

You sound like we became Switzerland when we were following the same policies in the past apart from a lot of our own blood.

We were major non nato ally right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom