What's new

Govt. should urgently apply article 5 and article 6 on the local medium of foreign collusion prior to any politics (NCV) : General (R) Tariq Khan

PMIK has knowledge so only he is in a position to take action and it is his responsibility.
If there are elements in his cabinet who are ignorant of the cognizance of the situation then he has to take action.

If the CJ doesn't make any move in next 24 hours...PM could take the initiative, advise President to enforce emergency and suspend the constitution until the NSC concerns are solved...
Constitutional experts needed to be engaged plus some outside political minds. TIME IS KEY.

Not going to happen, should have been done some time ago. How can these traitors be allowed to rule us?

Not going to happen, should have been done some time ago. How can these traitors be allowed to rule us?

The narrative has to be formed first which is why IK is giving interviews and making public appearances.

Article 6 is incoming. They need to be put on a flight ban so they can't escape.

I believe opposition has sensed it as well. I read somewhere Bilawal khursi saying, "kisi be ghair aaini kaam sa gurez kia jai"
That duffer shahbaz is also saying the same.

It would be a political suicide. Any such action will make IK lose popularity he may have at this moment.

The narrative has to be formed first which is why IK is giving interviews and making public appearances.

Article 6 is incoming. They need to be put on a flight ban so they can't escape.
I am really hoping that it will happen, but I just don't see it. Esp. if mil establishment is not with IK.

Back
Top Bottom