What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

Qadri says he talked 3.5 hours with COAS and showed how Shareefs duped him with his faulty FIR.

10593081_861699777214062_8311431548428037821_n.jpg
3.5 hours is a clear lie

How can there be any scrutiny for rigging as long as PM remains in office?

1907766_10152391392254527_710040629843404325_n.jpg

NS can go for a leave as allowed in the constitution. Gen Raheel is the guarantor of thorough, independent and fair judicial commission investigation and Raheel wanting to operate within constitution, so IK could be convinced on this constitutional leave.

HOWEVER, with the proper FIR launched in the morning under Gen Raheel's instruction and Qadri's demand for new PM to be not from the relatives of NS & current ministers, it may just tip Gen Raheel to tell NS to resign. Qadri's statement is now aligned with Imran's that both are saying not to dissolve the Parliament but to remove NS & his cronies - Qadri's retraction of Parliament's dissolution demand is key here.

Last edited:
Army chief was shocked to see the F.I.R of Model Town incident: Qadri

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Tahir-ul-Qadri while speaking to his party protestors after meeting Chief of Army Staff (COAS0 Raheel Sharif said that the army chief was astonished after witnessing the fraudulent First Information Report (F.I.R) of the Model Town tragedy, ARY News reported.

According to details , Qadri claimed that the documents of the FIR released to the media were in fact a portion of the complaint filed by the PAT whereas the original FIR filed by the government excluded certain clauses and added pages which exonerated the Sharif brothers and their associates.

He said “I showed the original copy of the FIR to Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif and even he was shocked to see it. We have asked for the cancellation of the FIR first thing in the morning and for the registration of a new FIR based on actual facts.”

Qadri informed his party men that he discussed the whole agenda of revolution with the COAS in the prolonged meeting.

PAT chief said that he neither wants Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif nor Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif in office adding that the new PM and CM will not be from the Sharif family or anyone nominated in the F.I.R.

“There will be Dama Dam Mast Qalandar if these demands are not fulfilled today”, said Qadri.

PAT chief thanked COAS for listening to his demands with forbearance and patience.

Thank you for Pakistan Army for Taking Initiative to help Honest folks like Imran Khan and Qadri and hope we are going towards a Re Election

Captain !!! Need to Lead his nation no time for Ganja

lmran_Khan_The_cricketer.jpg

I am not cherry picking. My stance is that all bogus and irrelevant parts of our constitution that do not serve people of Pakistan or its governance must be removed.

So gets to choose what is bogus and irrelevant in the Constitution? You? Me? The COAS? Actually, it is the Parliament that gets this authority, no one else.

So gets to choose what is bogus and irrelevant in the Constitution? You? Me? The COAS? Actually, it is the Parliament that gets this authority, no one else.
Yes, TRUE parliament that comes after free and fair elections, not through pre-poll rigging and fraudulent ballot vote.

Yes, TRUE parliament that comes after free and fair elections, not through pre-poll rigging and fraudulent ballot vote.

What is a true Parliament? Landlords will control who gets sent to be an MNA from their respective areas by fair means or foul, no matter what. That is the reality.

Back
Top Bottom