What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

LOL. I NEVER said Zina is fine. I only said that extramarital affair has NOTHING to do with someone's ability to govern or run the office he / she is entitled to. Dismissing someone because he / she committed Zina in America 30 years ago is lame at best, idiotic at worse.

I know all about Zina. And also I am not lecturing anyone.

You will discredit / refuse anything positive regarding IK and Tehreek Insaf because you hate them personally for whatever reason. But here is a poster you will enjoy about PMLN:
BwHIy7oCIAIGjf8.jpg

I was there in July this year and saw the changes in governance with my own eyes. Corruption was down, no political interference in police, patwari culture was gone, mobile courts giving free justice to village people etc.
Complete idiocy.

The constitution doesn't allow that person and here you're proposing that he should be allowed to govern the country? Why? Because he's IMRAN?

Yup, change the constitution for Imran now. Please stay in norway with your little knowledge and stop interferring in matters of Pakistan when you know nothing about what the constitution says.

No you're not. Not every FIR in Punjab gets registered that way. Stop playing dumb, you're quite annoying.
Yeah, I know that not EVERY FIR is registered that way in Punjab. But if you really want to file a FIR against ruling CM, PM, you gotta to sit-in for a month in front of parliament and then get forced by COAS into allowing filing of FIR against them. LOL.

No you're not. Not every FIR in Punjab gets registered that way. Stop playing dumb, you're quite annoying.
He doesn't know much about Pakistan. Likely not even Pakistani. Comes and meddles in our affairs without knowing about the rules or laws.

For him, laws and constitution is different for Imran,

Yeah, I know that not EVERY FIR is registered that way in Punjab. But if you really want to file a FIR against ruling CM, PM, you gotta to sit-in for a month in front of parliament and then get forced by COAS into allowing filing of FIR against them. LOL.
FIR was registered before COAS came to see Imran.

Sorry, Nawaz doesn't bow to COAS, even if it means losing premiership. Unlike Imran, who keeps begging to see COAS. He knows he's nothing.

You claim you know about Zina in all, yet in other thread you're clueless and say it shouldn't stop Imran from holding public office. Well, brighten up the light and read up the constitution. A guy who violates article 62/63 cannot become member of Parliament.

Now stop twisting words around and saying how it's fine or personal matter. Even in west it is not personal matter. If you've a following, you suffer. If Imran was just another guy, no one cares. But we cannot give premiereship to a guy who's a supposed criminal.

He doesn't know much about Pakistan. Likely not even Pakistani. Comes and meddles in our affairs without knowing about the rules or laws.

500 posts in 10 days. Someone should kick him off the computer.

The constitution doesn't allow that person and here you're proposing that he should be allowed to govern the country? Why? Because he's IMRAN?
No. The very same constitution also doesn't allow previous many times tried and tested corrupt, crooked politicians who have cases pending against them for money laundering and other scandals from contesting in elections. Yet, you have no problem with them. Both Zardaris and Nooras have gone to jail for their gross violation of constitution and abuse of political power for personal financial gains. Yet, you have NO problem with them being in the parliament today. Clearly, you are a hypocrite.

Yup, change the constitution for Imran now. Please stay in norway with your little knowledge and stop interferring in matters of Pakistan when you know nothing about what the constitution says.
No, don't change the constitution. Enforce it completely as its written and soon our parliament would become virtually empty as there are no angels and saints existing in Pakistan demanded by the constitution.

Yup, just comes out of nowhere, and suddenly "DHANDLI, RIGGING, INSAAF"

And funny thing is, when you give him proof, he runs away. First I shut him up about small provinces making a difference. He gives many proofs and I give counter proof everytime and then he says he agrees to my point.

Then second time he's saying the media links I post are noora paid or jew. So I give him tens of foreign media and he doesn't dare responding back.

My trick? I first ask him if foreign media is bias towards Nawaz. He says no. I link Economist. And poof, hes gone.

Some people have too much time on their hands. He's one of them.

No. The very same constitution also doesn't allow previous many times tried and tested corrupt, crooked politicians who have cases pending against them for money laundering and other scandals from contesting in elections. Yet, you have no problem with them. Both Zardaris and Nooras have gone to jail for their gross violation of constitution and abuse of political power for personal financial gains. Yet, you have NO problem with them being in the parliament today. Clearly, you are a hypocrite.

No, don't change the constitution. Enforce it completely as its written and soon our parliament would become virtually empty as there are no angels and saints existing in Pakistan demanded by the constitution.
LOL.

Is that your justification for Imran to stay in office? Because other's are corrupt? So if someone kills someone, you'll allow other people to kill as well? Because the first person killed one?

I've problem with Zardari and Nawaz.

Now read this carefully. I cannnot emphasize it enough.

hy·poc·ri·sy
hiˈpäkrisē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Is that the meaning of hypocrisy?

Ok, now that you say Nawaz and Zardari are corrupt and they should be kicked out of office. Well, is Imran pure and saint? No. Imran is no saint or pure, he is a supposed criminal. That's hypocrisy. I want all 3 politicians kicked out, but to say 2 are wrong and one isn't in your dictionary is hypocrisy. A proposed criminal is leading "naya pakistan"

Go open an English dictionary, you'll learn a lot.

@A.M.

500/10 = 50 posts per day, or 2 posts every hour

His profile says he's 27. I suppose 27 doesn't go to school anymore and by that time one has become a graduate. Now think who this person would be?

Now what if i told you, it's 5:25 AM in Norway? This guy has a full time job defending Imran on the interwebz. Day and night defending Imran.

Last edited:
Don't become a troll. I am as much a Pakistani as everyone else. Born in Rawalpindi, lived there much of life before moving abroad for higher education and work.
IK must follow constitution as much as any other MP.

Lies. COAS asked PM to file FIR first if he wishes him to mediate with PTI and PAT.

Sorry, Nawaz doesn't bow to COAS, even if it means losing premiership. Unlike Imran, who keeps begging to see COAS. He knows he's nothing.
LOL. Imran never begged to meet COAS. It was Noora who went to COAS bootlicking his help to mediate this deadlock.

You claim you know about Zina in all, yet in other thread you're clueless and say it shouldn't stop Imran from holding public office. Well, brighten up the light and read up the constitution. A guy who violates article 62/63 cannot become member of Parliament.
EC knew all about Sita White story as it was challenged by opponents of Imran. Yet he was cleared to contest. But keep rolling BS as its amusing.

Now stop twisting words around and saying how it's fine or personal matter. Even in west it is not personal matter. If you've a following, you suffer. If Imran was just another guy, no one cares. But we cannot give premiereship to a guy who's a supposed criminal.
Yes, IK is criminal for committing Zina in America 30 years ago but not Nooras or Zardaris for money laundering, widespread corruption, abuse of political power for financial gains. LOL.

Yepp, kick me off my PC because I dared responding here against BS allegations regarding PTI, PAT, IK and Qadri.

@A.M.

500/10 = 50 posts per day, or 2 posts every hour

His profile says he's 27. I suppose 27 doesn't go to school anymore and by that time one has become a graduate. Now think who this person would be?

Now what if i told you, it's 5:25 AM in Norway? This guy has a full time job defending Imran on the interwebz. Day and night defending Imran.
Maybe he gets paid per post...?:lol:

Noora government did by committing massacre on Minhaj secretariat and has yet to allow filing of correct FIR report, which can be done online in KPK, province of IK you HATE.

Lawyers of Noora. They sent it in urdu, while the real english one remained hidden and only revealed to Qadri later on.

Yes of course. Demanding justice for those 14 innocent workers of Minhaj killed by police brutality is extreme ideology according to Americans. Its also extreme to demand impartial investigations into recent elections and scrutiny for those involved.

Of course you won't understand. You are now officially an american joke on this forum. Don't you get why anyone NOT from Noora family will help make investigations into rigging and murder of Minhaj workers impartial?

No offense intended. But did you ever go to a real school or was that a Madrassa run by your Mullah Greedy or his terrorist cousins? The same extremists who a few hundred miles away from Islamabad, are fighting your army?

When you attack Police, you'll get killed in retaliation. That's the law of the land. Only in Pakistan, an extremist crazy Mullah and his followers can KILL police officers, destroy toll plaza's and other public property, burn police buses and other vehicles and can take over the Capital of the country on gun point with a handful of 15K people. Elsewhere, there would be a State in Action and these extremists will either be killed or will be sent for a trial and then to Jail forever.

And you didn't answer my question (like the rest of you supporters, who have no sense to tell others why your agenda is better for Pakistan). Here, please answer:

1) How does IK's politics change anything when it comes to the system? His party members are relatives of party members from NS and PPP. So how does it change if a guy from NS's party can't become a Minister, but his cousin in IK's party becomes one? You are still serving the SAME family?

2) If NS can buy everything (Media, Judges from different courts, the entire Election Commission, the public, etc), then say he resigns tomorrow and then his close friends come in the power with his support and his ability to "buy everything"....how did you really build a "new Pakistan"??? Also, IK has a ten times larger vote bank than you do. What are you going to do with that? Kill millions of people so no one votes for him? Please explain, how can you change something by NS's resignation when he can support his siblings, cousins, kids or friends to be in power??? I REALLY want to understand how NS not in the government will help anything.

I understand your mentality and its sad and extremist. Pretty obvious who you support and what they are doing. I am glad I am an American joke on here. ANYTHING American for me is an honor. I love, care and respect my country and its laws so much. Unlike you guys, I'd fight anyone who tried to seize the capital of our country, no matter who it was. You can count on it. Our democratic system ensures the success of our American people and the safety and security of their lives. No where else will you find the amount of opportunity compared to the United States of America. That's for real!
Ask your Pakistani brethren who are here or trying hard to get here.

Don't become a troll. I am as much a Pakistani as everyone else. Born in Rawalpindi, lived there much of life before moving abroad for higher education and work.
IK must follow constitution as much as any other MP.

Lies. COAS asked PM to file FIR first if he wishes him to mediate with PTI and PAT.

LOL. Imran never begged to meet COAS. It was Noora who went to COAS bootlicking his help to mediate this deadlock.

EC knew all about Sita White story as it was challenged by opponents of Imran. Yet he was cleared to contest. But keep rolling BS as its amusing.

Yes, IK is criminal for committing Zina in America 30 years ago but not Nooras or Zardaris for money laundering, widespread corruption, abuse of political power for financial gains. LOL.

Yepp, kick me off my PC because I dared responding here against BS allegations regarding PTI, PAT, IK and Qadri.
1) Proof where COAS asked Nawaz to register FIR?
2) If IK must follow constitution, then he has to resign per article 62/63. If you say all are corrupt, then Imran has to shut his mouth and withdraw the call for Nawaz resignation, as constitution doesn't allow it. There are other ways, but those are not possible.
3) Imran begged many times to meet COAS. You're new to forums. Go read about Imran begging to meet COAS around the time of APC.
4) Imran was cleared because gov't doesn't want any bloodshed. That's why arsalan iktihar is being disallowed the necessary paperwork. Gov't wants "mitti pao" and move on. They're in power, no need to make matters worse.
5) Not 30 years ago. Second, whenever it was committed, it is still a crime.
6) All 3 are criminals so shush up with the call that Imran can bring change. That's hypocricy.

He gives many proofs and I give counter proof everytime and then he says he agrees to my point.
Yes, I agreed to your point because you were right regarding provinces in Australia, a cleverly run country.

Now what if i told you, it's 5:25 AM in Norway? This guy has a full time job defending Imran on the interwebz.
You can spy on me if you want. I can tell you that I have vacations here so I have plenty of time to defend justice and virtue here.

When you attack Police, you'll get killed in retaliation.
PAT workers didn't attack police with live bullets. Even if they resisted removal of barricades, which was against court rulings itself, Punjab Police had not constitutional authority to use brutal force against unarmed civilians, including pregnant women. If your America has become a police state (see Ferguson murder) then its not our fault. Police here where I live is always unarmed.

And you didn't answer my question
I did, check my posts above.

Ask your Pakistani brethren who are here or trying hard to get here.
Funny. Millions of Americans are on food stamps, homeless, debt slaves still recovering from financial crises of 2007-2008 and here you claim people would want to immigrate there to the land of the unemployeds.

1) Proof where COAS asked Nawaz to register FIR?
Here:

2) If IK must follow constitution, then he has to resign per article 62/63.
He has already resigned along with his MP's because of pre-poll rigging.

3) Imran begged many times to meet COAS
Link? Also today he met him for only 40 minutes vs Qadris 3 hours. Who is army bootlicker now?

Gov't wants "mitti pao" and move on.
Yes, then they could have let "mitti pao" on Musharraf and Qadri. Such a benevolent government. LOL.

Second, whenever it was committed, it is still a crime.
Yes, Zina happened in US so charge him for that in US, why is this an issue in Pakistan?

PAT workers didn't attack police with live bullets. Even if they resisted removal of barricades, which was against court rulings itself, Punjab Police had not constitutional authority to use brutal force against unarmed civilians, including pregnant women. If your America has become a police state (see Ferguson murder) then its not our fault. Police here where I live is always unarmed.

I did, check my posts above.

Funny. Millions of Americans are on food stamps, homeless, debt slaves still recovering from financial crises of 2007-2008 and here you claim people would want to immigrate there to the land of the unemployeds.

Here:

He has already resigned along with his MP's because of pre-poll rigging.

Link? Also today he met him for only 40 minutes vs Qadris 3 hours. Who is army bootlicker now?

Yes, then they could have let "mitti pao" on Musharraf and Qadri. Such a benevolent government. LOL.

Yes, Zina happened in US so charge him for that in US, why is this an issue in Pakistan?
Guy who doesn't know constitution of Pakistan is not worthy of speaking with.
In his opinion, for Imran, Pakistan must change it's constitution.

Maybe he gets paid per post...?:lol:
So how much you wanna bet he's gonna be 1500 posts for next 10 days? He's on vacation, so probably needs more money to pay off, you know?

Anyway, if he's stable, 1500 posts a month = 18,000 posts a year. He's gonna be a senior here, quite fast ;)

Or maybe he'll unplug his internet when Imran junoon fades away

Back
Top Bottom