What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

That was expected from Jew News
True nature of Nooras exposed.
LOL. A fake or incomplete FIR report is perfectly legal in American eyes.

Well, these two need to get ready and be packing right now. I think I already posted it a day or two ago that the Military is about to intervene. These two need to pack their bags, get what they can and walk away telling everyone "life's changed". Otherwise, the boots about to go up their asse*s will actually cause pain and will literally "change" their lives.

If anyone thinks that Military was "listening" to the Taliban Khan and Mullah Greedy, you are delusional and ignoring the reality. The Army has told the Civilian government point blank that they needed to listen to their Interior Minister a week ago when he wanted to never allow these guys to get to the Red Zone. And that this is a mess created by the GOvernment b allowing these fanatics to get inside the Red Zone. However, the military wants this mess cleaned up, whether by the Government itself like the Interior Minister had planned, or through using Military force. That's for sure. The 111 has already deployed its special ops guys and snipers and riot control gear backing up the other two lines held by other agencies. These two idiots have made a mockery out of your country by playing nasty, extremism based politics.

The military has ALSO told the Civilian government to offer what it can as a result of IK and Mullah's demands so these two have some "face saving" left. And they can tell their 20K followers "world has changed"!!

And a NO this time would mean that the state's muscle will come into power and boots will go up in a lot of rears. No military "assists" in negotiations. If they are involved, you know why and you know their next mission and these meetings are a polite warning than anything else. The mission is NOT to take down the government, its to "clean up" the mess that exists because of government's will to "negotiate" with people who've flat out refused to follow the constitution of 200 MILLION people!

The current COAS is a good guy, very strong when it comes to establishing military writ when needed but also wants the economy to grow and the system to strengthen.

Since 1947

Pakistan has not been able to implement the constitutional laws set forth by the founders

Since 1947 , the government is not able to get back land granted by British to warlord families

Since 1947 , the police institute has not had a reform

We never had TRUE freedom and the Moment for True freedom has arrived

Good news confirmed: :D

US sees crisis moving towards peaceful resolution - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

WASHINGTON: The United States said on Thursday that it was carefully monitoring the situation at Islamabad’s D-Chowk, which seemed moving towards a peaceful resolution.

At a news briefing in Washington, State Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki once again urged the government and the protesters to show restraint and avoid any step that could further deteriorate an already tense situation.

Also read: No extra-constitutional changes in Pakistan acceptable: US

“We have been carefully monitoring the demonstrations in Islamabad. We continue to urge all sides to refrain from violence, exercise restraint, respect the rule of law,” Ms Psaki said.

She also noted that “peaceful protests and freedom of expression” were “important aspects of democracy” but they should be exercised with restraint.

Responding to a question on cross-border firing between India and Pakistan, the US official asked the two nuclear-armed countries to resolve their differences through negotiations.

“We encourage dialogue between the two countries,” she said.

Published in Dawn, August 29th, 2014

What is a true Parliament? Landlords will control who gets sent to be an MNA from their respective areas by fair means or foul, no matter what. That is the reality.

What is the true Parliament in your opinion? How do you think you'll change the system when IK's followers in MNA and other seats ALSO belong to Gangster groups and Political families? How will the "system changed"? Will you guys go crazy like you are right now and will kill everyone who wouldn't agree with your extreme version of the democracy or Mulah-Cracy?
If NS as accused can buy EVERYONE (the gov't, the Supreme Court, the ENTIRE legal system, the Election Commission) than he can NOT be the Prime Minister and but support a friend and buy "everyone" for him too right? So how does removing him from the power helps change "Pakistan"? You have thousand of political families who have presence in all major parties including IK's. So how does this really do anything "new" to Pakistan?

Also, when IK met him three months ago, he told him that he was happy with his economic progress and that he supports his government. Today, the SAME IK doesn't follow his OWN country's constitution. And he's up against the SAME person who gave him government in the KPK to begin with, from which, he doesn't want his party to resign.

BUT....he doesn't follow the constitution (which makes his rule in KPK by default illegal)??? What the HELL's wrong with people. Do you NOT see a trail of lies and just illegal conduct here?

Can someone answer my questions from above please? I'd like to know if there is ANYONE out here who can really debate knowing how this situation will either will turn the country into a great place or a shi*t hole......someone please answer me with logic?

What is a true Parliament? Landlords will control who gets sent to be an MNA from their respective areas by fair means or foul, no matter what. That is the reality.
So you finally agree that the whole electorate system needs to change via revolution of the masses? Thanks.

These two idiots have made a mockery out of your country by playing nasty, extremism based politics.
No! Its the incompetent rigged government of Nooras that have been mocked by their 1.5 crore so-called voters. While 70 lakh voters of Imran are still behind his back.

And they can tell their 20K followers "world has changed"!!
Hahaha. Tehreek Insaf has 70 lakh votes per election 2013. Not so sure about Qadri's party as they are religious.

The mission is NOT to take down the government, its to "clean up" the mess that exists because of government's will to "negotiate" with people who've flat out refused to follow the constitution of 200 MILLION people!
LOL. If the constitution was followed by the sitting government, there would not have been any mess in the first place!

incomplete and fake are different.
Yes. What Nooras did was that they sent a copy of FIR report in urdu to all major news networks while original english version of the report was kept hidden. In this, they had made sure that top power brokers like CM and PM were not to be blamed.

How do you think you'll change the system when IK's followers in MNA and other seats ALSO belong to Gangster groups and Political families?
There are people in Tehreek Insaf from known political families, but IK has personally made sure that if they wish to join his party, there would be no compromise on the ideology of which their party is based.

No! Its the incompetent rigged government of Nooras that have been mocked by their 1.5 crore so-called voters. While 70 lakh voters of Imran are still behind his back.

LOL. If the constitution was followed by the sitting government, there would not have been any mess in the first place!

Yes. What Nooras did was that they sent a copy of FIR report in urdu to all major news networks while original english version of the report was kept hidden. In this, they had made sure that top power brokers like CM and PM were not to be blamed.

There are people in Tehreek Insaf from known political parties, but IK has personally made sure that if they wish to join his party, there would be no compromise on the ideology of which their party is based

1) Who started the Civil Unrest? IK or the government? So who broke the constitution then? The person announcing and forcing others to join him in Civil Unrest or the government who gave him space to "Peacefully Protest" which he violated too?

2) Who sent a copy of the FIR report to the TV? Can you show me a proof where someone from NS is sending a copy of the FAKE FIR to the tv channels? I don't need IK's paid tv media. I want multiple sources, like the Reuters, BBS and multiple Pakistani tv channels. And it should show that someone "instructed" the police that the real people shouldn't be blamed.

3) IK and Mullah run on extreme ideology. The popularity of such is SO MUCH LESS than a few weeks ago that you have a mere 15 K with him. Most of which are also there to dance and party then having half the clue about how damaging this entire thing is for the country.

Now, let's get away from the silly and fake propaganda. The above are usual propaganda lines and it seems as two illiterate people who never went to school are arguing. How about you tell me something smart:

1) How does IK's politics change anything when it comes to the system? His party members are relatives of party members from NS and PPP. So how does it change if a guy from NS's party can't become a Minister, but his cousin in IK's party becomes one? You are still serving the SAME family?

2) If NS can buy everything (Media, Judges from different courts, the entire Election Commission, the public, etc), then say he resigns tomorrow and then his close friends come in the power with his support and his ability to "buy everything"....how did you really build a "new Pakistan"??? Also, IK has a ten times larger vote bank than you do. What are you going to do with that? Kill millions of people so no one votes for him? Please explain, how can you change something by NS's resignation when he can support his siblings, cousins, kids or friends to be in power??? I REALLY want to understand how NS not in the government will help anything.

Good news confirmed: :D

US sees crisis moving towards peaceful resolution - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

WASHINGTON: The United States said on Thursday that it was carefully monitoring the situation at Islamabad’s D-Chowk, which seemed moving towards a peaceful resolution.

I told people on here yesterday that the boots are coming to go in both the rears doing protests. Now their ONLY choice is to do a written agreement with the government (And one of the condition will be to never do this again or face consequences). In turn, they'll get a few things to show off so they can claim "HURRAYYY we won" (....NOT).
If they refuse, there will be boots in a LOT of rears. Ferguson style, tear gas, riot gear, APC's and Snipers to take down anyone with Weapons as some people from Mullah's protestors have been identified with weapons and other things. No one should threaten Public Safety, a Democratic System and paralyze an ENTIRE nation.

So yea, I wish your government has listened to its own interior minister's plan to NEVER let these idiots get to the Red Zone which made a fool out of your media by showing dirty clothes on your Parliament fences. WHO does that to their own country???

So, drama ends, IK and Mullah should be packing to go home. Otherwise, they will go "somewhere else" and it won't be nice and will have grills up front with three walls around for breaking the constitution of a country of 200 MILLION people, and creating anarchy and economic destruction of 4 TRILLION. Say good bye to the political career of two extremists (IK and Mullah), ladies and gentlemen!!

Last edited:
1) Who started the Civil Unrest? IK or the government? So who broke the constitution then? The person announcing and forcing others to join him in Civil Unrest or the government who gave him space to "Peacefully Protest" which he violated too?

2) Who sent a copy of the FIR report to the TV? Can you show me a proof where someone from NS is sending a copy of the FAKE FIR to the tv channels? I don't need IK's paid tv media. I want multiple sources, like the Reuters, BBS and multiple Pakistani tv channels. And it should show that someone "instructed" the police that the real people shouldn't be blamed.

3) IK and Mullah run on extreme ideology. The popularity of such is SO MUCH LESS than a few weeks ago that you have a mere 15 K with him. Most of which are also there to dance and party then having half the clue about how damaging this entire thing is for the country.

Now, let's get away from the silly and fake propaganda. The above are usual propaganda lines and it seems as two illiterate people who never went to school are arguing. How about you tell me something smart:

1) How does IK's politics change anything when it comes to the system? His party members are relatives of party members from NS and PPP. So how does it change if a guy from NS's party can't become a Minister, but his cousin in IK's party becomes one? You are still serving the SAME family?

2) If NS can buy everything (Media, Judges from different courts, the entire Election Commission, the public, etc), then say he resigns tomorrow and then his close friends come in the power with his support and his ability to "buy everything"....how did you really build a "new Pakistan"??? Also, IK has a ten times larger vote bank than you do. What are you going to do with that? Kill millions of people so no one votes for him? Please explain, how can you change something by NS's resignation when he can support his siblings, cousins, kids or friends to be in power??? I REALLY want to understand how NS not in the government will help anything.

I told people on here yesterday that the boots are coming to go in both the rears doing protests. Now their ONLY choice is to do a written agreement with the government (And one of the condition will be to never do this again or face consequences). In turn, they'll get a few things to show off so they can claim "HURRAYYY we won" (....NOT).
If they refuse, there will be boots in a LOT of rears. Ferguson style, tear gas, riot gear, APC's and Snipers to take down anyone with Weapons as some people from Mullah's protestors have been identified with weapons and other things. No one should threaten Public Safety, a Democratic System and paralyze an ENTIRE nation.

So yea, I wish your government has listened to its own interior minister's plan to NEVER let these idiots get to the Red Zone which made a fool out of your media by showing dirty clothes on your Parliament fences. WHO does that to their own country???

So, drama ends, IK and Mullah should be packing to go home. Otherwise, they will go "somewhere else" and it won't be nice and will have grills up front with three walls around for breaking the constitution of a country of 200 MILLION people, and creating anarchy and economic destruction of 4 TRILLION. Say good bye to the political career of two extremists (IK and Mullah), ladies and gentlemen!!
He's an idiot, forgive him.

He doesn't know our constitution and here is giving us lecture. Says Zina is fine and family matter, when under constitution article 62 63 means imran can't hold public office.

He doesn't know that and comes here lecturing people.

Who started the Civil Unrest?
Noora government did by committing massacre on Minhaj secretariat and has yet to allow filing of correct FIR report, which can be done online in KPK, province of IK you HATE.

Who sent a copy of the FIR report to the TV?
Lawyers of Noora. They sent it in urdu, while the real english one remained hidden and only revealed to Qadri later on.

IK and Mullah run on extreme ideology.
Yes of course. Demanding justice for those 14 innocent workers of Minhaj killed by police brutality is extreme ideology according to Americans. Its also extreme to demand impartial investigations into recent elections and scrutiny for those involved.

How does IK's politics change anything when it comes to the system?
Ever checked Naya Pakistan in KPK?
BwFsaQvCEAEbujd.jpg

BvZG6I3CQAEGpPM.jpg

I REALLY want to understand how NS not in the government will help anything.
Of course you won't understand. You are now officially an american joke on this forum. Don't you get why anyone NOT from Noora family will help make investigations into rigging and murder of Minhaj workers impartial?

Noora government did by committing massacre on Minhaj secretariat and has yet to allow filing of correct FIR report, which can be done online in KPK, province of IK you HATE.

Lawyers of Noora. They sent it in urdu, while the real english one remained hidden and only revealed to Qadri later on.

Yes of course. Demanding justice for those 14 innocent workers of Minhaj killed by police brutality is extreme ideology according to Americans. Its also extreme to demand impartial investigations into recent elections and scrutiny for those involved.

Ever checked Naya Pakistan in KPK?
BwFsaQvCEAEbujd.jpg

BvZG6I3CQAEGpPM.jpg

Of course you won't understand. You are now officially an american joke on this forum. Don't you get why anyone NOT from Noora family will help make investigations into rigging and murder of Minhaj workers impartial?
I'm pretty sure PMLn has these awesome posters as well. Everyone boosts about what they are doing or will.

Tell me when was last time you went to kpk? Did you see peshawar?

He doesn't know our constitution and here is giving us lecture. Says Zina is fine and family matter, when under constitution article 62 63 means imran can't hold public office.
LOL. I NEVER said Zina is fine. I only said that extramarital affair has NOTHING to do with someone's ability to govern or run the office he / she is entitled to. Dismissing someone because he / she committed Zina in America 30 years ago is lame at best, idiotic at worse.

He doesn't know that and comes here lecturing people.
I know all about Zina. And also I am not lecturing anyone.

I'm pretty sure PMLn has these awesome posters as well. Everyone boosts about what they are doing or will.
You will discredit / refuse anything positive regarding IK and Tehreek Insaf because you hate them personally for whatever reason. But here is a poster you will enjoy about PMLN:
BwHIy7oCIAIGjf8.jpg

Tell me when was last time you went to kpk? Did you see peshawar?
I was there in July this year and saw the changes in governance with my own eyes. Corruption was down, no political interference in police, patwari culture was gone, mobile courts giving free justice to village people etc.

Last edited:
You are pandering and you know it.
No, I am just visualizing the difference of governance between KPK and Punjab. I saw interview of a common man in KPK who had complaints against a wapda officer there. He filed online FIR against him, and the next day he was in jail for questioning. That is Naya Pakistan. Now compare it with Punjab Police. Lol.

No, I am just visualizing the difference of governance between KPK and Punjab. I saw interview of a common man in KPK who had complaints against a wapda officer there. He filed online FIR against him, and the next day he was in jail for questioning. That is Naya Pakistan. Now compare it with Punjab Police. Lol.
No you're not. Not every FIR in Punjab gets registered that way. Stop playing dumb, you're quite annoying.

Back
Top Bottom