What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

Guy who doesn't know constitution of Pakistan is not worthy of speaking with.
In his opinion, for Imran, Pakistan must change it's constitution.
You are just fixated on two articles in the constitution regarding Zina because you only against IK and Qadri, but not other status quo, tried and tested politicians. If IK's candidacy is unconstitutional, he should have been barred from contesting in elections by EC. Since that NEVER happened despite opponents filing reports against him for Zina in America numerous times before, I get he satisfied EC completely.

So how much you wanna bet he's gonna be 1500 posts for next 10 days? He's on vacation, so probably needs more money to pay off, you know?
You are changing this topic. This thread is not about me.

You are just fixated on two articles in the constitution regarding Zina because you only against IK and Qadri, but not other status quo, tried and tested politicians. If IK's candidacy is unconstitutional, he should have been barred from contesting in elections by EC. Since that NEVER happened despite opponents filing reports against him for Zina in America numerous times before, I get he satisfied EC completely.

You are changing this topic. This thread is not about me.
I'm done talking to you. I don't talk to people who don't know constitution of Pakistan. If you're still clueless, go read it up and all the news article I posted.

It was sarcasm :D
Corrupt people will do corruption irrespective of whether they are in politics or in military/judiciary etc but politicians or head of states obviously will get more chances of corruption than say army General or cheif..Amy Cheif or General at least stay within country with all their resources or corrupt income(if any) unlike politicians who fill their swiss bank and disappeared when they are not in rule

You think.. haven't you ever heard of transferring things in your family members and friends name to escape prying eyes?

Musharraf is still caught.
Im sure he is :lol:

Now the politics of nawaz sharil will come to final conclusion very soon.

As suspected, Nawaz has taken a U-turn saying this news of Gen Raheel given the authority to be the decision maker in negotiations is false.

This is typical of Noora.

Soooo guys I have seen manyyyy liars in my life but no one comes near to Nawaz Sharif.wahhh Mian sahab tussi b naaa ; ) #GoNawazGo

"ISPR should not make a statement" Saad Rafique

Last edited:
Popular uprising is for the basic human rights of ALL Pakistanis from any background. Change cannot come from a rigged system of election where common man without relations to the elite or riches can't even contest. Or worse investigate if the results were free and fair.
I asked for logic & facts & numbers, not another empty rant. Again: How is a small # of people (majority TuQ mureeds) anything like what you call a popular uprising? Prove your assertion. You can rant over many pages and posts, but you can not substantiate your assertion. Where are the millions of people? Where?

Pakistanis had no problem with "popular" referendums of Ayub, Zia and Musharraf with only two options: Yes or No.

Only rented and / or naive politicians supported these, an example is support from IK, who then had post-referendum after-thoughts. People rejected these referendums. It is well documented how these results were achieved. Talking any more about it will not help you here. You seem to be one of those who switched their support from Musharraf to IK.

Scandinavian democracies are the most qualitative in the world, with Norway, Sweden placed at the top:
Global Democracy Ranking – Ranking

I do not see anyone in Scandanavia polling 90% or more. Was this not the 'justification' you gave for your opposition to constitutional government? You said that 1.4 million voters who elected PML-N do not constitute a majority. Does that happen in Scandanavia? I will keep asking this question until you answer it. You can go Ain Bain Shain, but you have to substantiate your assertions.

I am not a kid. I believe in constitution if its justified for the entire nation and amended with the everchanging times. Take a look at 18 amendments of Pakistani constitution and then let us know how many of them were pro-people of Pakistan and how many of them were pro-status quo or elitist.

You make assertions and allegations, run away when called out, and you claim that you are not a kid. So what can this Childish attitude be called? Mature? Grown-up?

You act like an argumentative minor and you expect to be given respect due an educated adult. Why should that be so? To be considered a grown up, you have to act like a grown up. You always run away after making unfounded assertion and rants. You can not be taken seriously.

Where are the millions of people? Where?
They are glued to the TV, social media and following what's happening in the capital very closely. You don't have to be in Islamabad to support IK and Qadri's cause. If you believe in that, you are naive.

Does that happen in Scandanavia?
Here, we mostly have coalition governments with no party taking clear majority.

You always run away after making unfounded assertion and rants
Baseless accusations.

Is Army going to plan something ?

Does Army trust Imran Khan politics or Qadri ??

Now PPP Zardari is asking for help from Military Establishment and back up support in this meditation role, and it was PMLN govt which invited Army first and these politicians blame some made up script on Imran Khan mainly and Tahirul Qadri...such hypocrisy !!!

Back
Top Bottom