What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

this is getting really sad.
Indian members here have fallen to such new lows that they are using refugees to point score.
And the funniest part of this is that they can't even see how shameful this is.

If I wanted to, I could easily find articles about Indians claiming refugee status overseas and use that to point score against Indians.
But unlike you guys, I have class and not here to stroke my false ego.

And the ultimate irony is that you guys are not even treating them well.
So not only are you showing your lack of class by bragging, but you are bragging about treating them just as bad.
Pretty sad existence if you need to stoop to these kinds of lows.

But this is Indian members we are talking about :mamba:

and then take the paper cutting on the next flight to india and present it to immigration official as supporting evidence of their Asylem?
All these stories are paid for by the wana be Indians from Pakistan..mainly for Financial reasons...as economy of India is better than Pakistan..Its not because of any actual oppression or discrimination.
Some cases are genuine,but that's not specifically due to them being Hindus but other factors such as Federalism and poverty are involved.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so family from pakistan which i know is lying :rofl:
even they are very rich :lol:

sirjee, we have also lost our loved ones in pakistan. Minority population in pakistan has kept on decreasing but in India it is increasing. I'm still awaiting a reply from zakii after giving me infraction he didn't change the title . Is that possible to change the title or not ?

Minority population decreased due to the following factors:

1) Obviously muslims are greater in number so the children born per religious group are also greater, basic math suggests that population of majority should increase.
2) A number of minority religious groups converted to Islam.
3) East Pakistan, the host of a majority of Pakistan's Hindu population ceded.
4) During the boom of the 80s, a large number of minority members chose to migrate to European countries due to lenient policies towards Pakistanis during that time. In Europe, they could enjoy privileges that under the Zia regime had been banned.

Really you missed this bit did you:

“For a community that lived in miserable conditions in Pakistan, and is treated no better in India, it is a welcome step,” said Rajesh Gogna of Human Rights Defense (India), which works with migrants from Pakistan.
They are treated no better because they are still Pakistanis.. This regulation, which will grant them Indian citizenship will change their status from refugees to Citizens and rest of the stuff will follow.. We do not have a concept of Mohajirs in India you know ;)

Hindus sikhs jain and indian origin boudhs must have default citizenship of India.

after all this is only land for us on earth.

I got the infraction for "misleading title" from Zakii. I don't know why ?

Really..You dont know?? Check the 2 flags under your name and then the 1st word of the defence forum name.. Relax and move on.. Though expected this from anyone else but Zakii, considering the troll fest Aryan is having on the thread :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so family from pakistan which i know is lying :rofl:
even they are very rich :lol:

you can have as many smilies in your comments as you want,but like i said,we are not desperate googlers...we have real life knowledge.

so tell me what guarantee you have that they are NOT LYING?
one hint for you...why do you think all these migrations abruptly started to happen in the last 6-7 years? not before that?

Hindus sikhs jain and indian origin boudhs must have default citizenship of India.

after all this is only land for us on earth.

oh finally...somebody spoke like a true hindu and accepts his hindu brethren,,,,unlike the two faced show offs over here.

Really..You dont know?? Check the 2 flags under your name and then the 1st word of the defence forum name.. Relax and move on.. Though expected this from anyone else but Zakii, considering the troll fest Aryan is having on the thread :)

You've got the same flags, the forum's name is the same, but 6894 posts in, you're still on.

you can have as many smilies in your comments as you want,but like i said,we are not desperate googlers...we have real life knowledge.

so tell me what guarantee you have that they are NOT LYING?
one hint for you...why do you think all these migrations abruptly started to happen in the last 6-7 years? not before that?

i wrote above that paksitanis and afgans were among highest who applied for asylum outside in europe:lol:
so poor people who are non muslims goes to india.They have own reasons and i have heard it on your Tv channels even.
your papers are filled it..

pakistan is getting unstable from last 7-8 yrs.That might be the reason of their shift.

A round of Applause for India for accepting HINDUS who are one of their own by religion......Let the MUSLIMS of Pakistan give them a round of applause because thats what they are yearning for.

Factually incorrect statement. India is not a Hindu country..

You've got the same flags, the forum's name is the same, but 6894 posts in, you're still on.

And a lot of infractions as well :) .. My resilience is no proof of Management's ethics :)

Factually incorrect statement. India is not a Hindu country..
Hindu majority country? and laws are just carefully written words and can be misleading,it doesn't matter if India is officially secular..It is a Hindu majority state,that why naturally hindus moving to India.
Everybody likes to be with their own.

I read about living conditions in the OP, that's what I have a problem with. These people can opt for citizenship for any country they wish, that is a privelage extended to them by the UN Charter of Human Rights, as long as GoI agrees, I don't see why it has to be a problem. It's the reference to living conditions that upsets me, you're only going to live as good a life as you work for, take my friend for example, he's a Dalit Hindu living is Islamabad and runs the largest antiquities business in Pakistan. His father, migrated from interior Sindh and started off as a carpet dealer in a rented out shop. Gradually he saved and started dealing in antiquities. Now the're rolling in billions. Point being that if these people lacked the resolve to improve their living standards here, they probably won't do a better job in India.
Good Luck to them, none the less.

You are wrong mate.

There are many cases where people are not allowed to prosper because of society around them or discrimination. And this is pretty common. For example in India, there is a huge problem of caste discrimination in the villages! I know of a personal case where migration to city has removed this problem for the person concerned. Caste discrimination is not possible in cities(except for individual cases) due to a variety of reasons from better education to a cosmopolitan environment that prevents it. It is a big hurdle however in some villages and in particular some states. So in those areas, upward mobility is prevented by those enjoying dominant positions! Although im pretty happy that this is reducing with every generation because the next generation invariably gets better education than the last one!

Hindu majority country? and laws are just carefully written words and can be misleading,it doesn't matter if India is officially secular..It is a Hindu majority state,that why naturally hindus moving to India.
Everybody likes to be with their own.

Fair, but Indian laws do not allow any special consideration to Hindu refugees as against Muslim, Christian or Jews. Saying since the point was around India accepting those refugees...

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report

Around 28,000 Afghanis and 15,700 Pakistanis have applied for asylum in the European Union (EU) in 2011, the EU's statistical office said.
A total of 301,000 people had applied for EU asylum, of whom 90 percent were new applicants and about 10 percent were repeat applicants, the Eurostat said Friday.
The main countries of citizenship of these applicants were Afghanistan (28,000), Russia (18,200), Pakistan (15,700), Iraq (15,200 ) and Serbia (13,900), EuAsiaNews reported.
The highest number of applicants was registered in France (56,300 applicants), followed by Germany (53,300) and Italy (34,100). Britain received 26,400 applications.
Thousands of people have been displaced in Pakistan and Afghanistan plagued by insurgency and terrorism that has threatened peace and stability in the region. Hundreds of people have also died in the war on terror launched by the respective governments with help from their western allies.

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report | The Nation

this is getting really sad.
Indian members here have fallen to such new lows that they are using refugees to point score.
And the funniest part of this is that they can't even see how shameful this is.

If I wanted to, I could easily find articles about Indians claiming refugee status overseas and use that to point score against Indians.
But unlike you guys, I have class and not here to stroke my false ego.

And the ultimate irony is that you guys are not even treating them well.
So not only are you showing your lack of class by bragging, but you are bragging about treating them just as bad.
Pretty sad existence if you need to stoop to these kinds of lows.

But this is Indian members we are talking about :mamba:

yep you are so right:coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom