What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Here is iFORCEWarfare analysis: After this undemocratic act by the government. In our and front of many journalist, analysts, intellectuals and the public opinion, this government trying to become a "Political Martyr" in case of Military intervention. From PMLN's Perspective, watch the situation closely, PMLN before lost the battle but now the war as well.

Prime Minister already lying floor of the house according to many journalists/lawyers and intellectuals. The speech was contradiction btw interior minister press conference at night. In response, DG ISPR clarify and confirmed that the Army became facilitator on government request.

Military fortunately not intervened and because of that government badly exposed and under massive criticism across Pakistan and globally. The most interesting development behind this is, this issue now expand/move from Red-zone to across Pakistan.

Army is playing very smartly and know the tactics of the government.

Now importance of Red-Zone dharna is over. Government don't have capability, capacity to handle such situation if protestors of different parties will start marches', protests.

This is a blunder by any government.

- iFORCEWarfare / www.facebook.com/iFORCEWarfare

I have seen the live footage too...

Police fired tear gas probably bit too early.. the protestors were surrounding the PM house and once they tried to enter the premises, the police took action. I believe not all police officers were wearing their uniform but they were clearly holding the guns with rubber-bullets so they were easily distinguishable.

I respectfully ask you, do you even know where PM house is?

ARY showing Militray Personnel making announcements from loudspeaker asking protesters to clear the area

10250145_957178807631537_7965957399973595019_n.png

BTW< how do I post pics from my PC on here?

I don't want to make an account on some image hosting site and do that...too much hassle.

I see fun shots fired that hit TWO police officers too.....tells me EXACTLY what the Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist has inside the "PEACEFUL" march. The wounded policemen are NOW in addition to MANY POLICEMEN killed by these two maniacs followers.

So your Taliban Khan went and hid inside his trailer (I thought he was going to be ON THE FRONT???) and the Mullah Terrorist went inside his BULLET PROOF car and let innocents to get hurt? What a fuc*king leadership. Putting innocents at risks, having terrorists with weapons inside your protests and then running in Bullet Proof containers to get safety for you while innocents get hurt? SHAMEFUL!! But seems like people like you have no shame or respect for your country or for these innocents!

You are so shameful and disgraced person you hate Pakistani identity hiding behind American Flag ... You are CENTCOM scam so shutup

Have you ever studied ZAB case in detail? Go through it......... you'll be pleasantly surprised how law can be bent and used to your liking, provided there's a big power behind you (only in Pakistan)

Well adversarial proficiency is a completely different issue. I was particularly concerned with the offence of treason itself. The offences in the penal code, as I've elaborated in my previous post and half-heartedly apologized for being partially incorrect too, are not treason in the strict sense of the term but their nature allows them to be classed in that category.

You still recovering from the negative rating???? LMFAO......... you such an imbecile......... :D

What r u desperate PTI looser?

Tiger of PTI on internet LOL - HAHA.

Imran Khan just announced all pti supporters ran home, and come tomorrow again !!!

Back
Top Bottom