What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

the trauma from the bullet impact is very nasty and doctors are appealing for blood donations.
there is a chance of some "fair play" due to the strength of democracy .. there are news of Nawaz league "supporters" in Policemen uniform that came to protect the democracy.

we will know what has happened by tomorrow. I have seen live footage. its not an ordinary scuffle
I have seen the live footage too...

Police fired tear gas probably bit too early.. the protestors were surrounding the PM house and once they tried to enter the premises, the police took action. I believe not all police officers were wearing their uniform but they were clearly holding the guns with rubber-bullets so they were easily distinguishable.

10658999_10202818990616981_2093270168957459774_o.jpg

Beta, I'm even more messed Pashtun than IK and with 100 times more resources............ would you like to confront this pussy in UK?

come on pti pussy!!!

I saw ur pussiness the day u started giving me negative rating one and another, that responses really Hurt you !!

Dude, a good criminal lawyer can pivot a case completely in the opposite direction. I know a guy who shot dead a *a very high ranking armed forces* son in the head...... let me cut it short, the guy who shot the kid is sitting comfortably abroad right now......

Well adversarial proficiency is a completely different issue. I was particularly concerned with the offence of treason itself. The offences in the penal code, as I've elaborated in my previous post and half-heartedly apologized for being partially incorrect too, are not treason in the strict sense of the term but their nature allows them to be classed in that category.

no one did all this shit before PAT is responsible for all this which is happening in front of Parliament... Gov allowed them to come in Islamabad then gave them space to sit at Kashmir Highway after that they let them in in the Red Zone no Police fired a shell or charged on PAT or PTI.. 14 days they were sitting in red zone nothing happened... then why today because if u use crane to open the gates of presidency surely Police will resist... when TUQ and IK said we are going towards PM house why Police moved back?? we all saw no shell was fired on them but police was moving back and after that what happened everyone knows
Dude you need to realize 1 thing...

NS doesnt OWN Pakistan...get this slave mentality sorted out plz! Democracy kay naam par monarchy matt establish kero that we have to be thankful to NS for something that is public property!

Govt doesnt need to decree anyone to enter any city! As for the space...that land isnt owned as personal property .....it is STATE land or public land anyone can go sit there! Havent you seen beggers there? Did they get a signed offer letter to stay there from GOVERNMENT?

Plus Isb entry and exit points were blocked with containers ..remember? And some police ACTUALLY resigned coz he didnt want to attack public! THAT is why nothing happened NOT THANKS TO ignorant govt who also on top of everything literally did nothing coz they are incapable of handling ANY PRESSURE OR SITUATIONS! Aysa dummy chahiyea as PM?

Police moved back...and yet public was beaten up with I dont know rocks from heaven, hana? Police nay tou kuch bhi nai kiya...log khud aywien khoon o khoon hogiyea! Make sense man!

Back
Top Bottom