What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10623097_10204365304993265_1787562966722245703_n.jpg

there was a user who called me liar when I mentioned this...

ARY has proven over time that they are as biased as Geo and Dunya news... they all have political interests and manipulates the fact
Ary simply taking revenge from nawaz because they wanted complete ban of Geo news to have their monopoly ..This luckam is a great anarchist character who openly support fasaad and exaggerate stuffs

Goliyan Khatam hojaingi , mager

Pakistani leker rahain ge !!! Back in our hand from Corrupt Politicians

100% SUPPORT our people seeking freedom from GULU butt culture and GULU BUTT police force ... besharam force

Chudry Nisar is a T R A I T O R , he was caught telling police to begin the attack on civilians and shown in video to start attacks

Nawaz Sharif is a facilitator of ANTI PAKISTAN activities harming lives of Citizens

A government THAT feels a BUILDING > LIVES OF PAKISTANI citizen has no MORAL right to be leaders of Pakistan

STEP DOWN NO GIVE AND TAKE !!! STEP DOWN !!!

Life of Pakistani is more important then a STUPID building and More important then stupid "RIGGED constitution" that is never implemented .....

236620,xcitefun-pakistan-revolution.jpg

Pakistan was not formed for these "Blood sucking" Leaders who sit in Air Conditioned Parliment and drive the BMW and Mercedez benz

Right of People above Right of the Building

Right of People above Supreme Court

quaideazam_saying.jpg

The Qauid did not say protect the stupid building and kill the poor and women and children

Ye Kubsoorat , building bach jai , table and chairs, TRAITOR CHUDRY NISAR, all politicians collect their pay cheques from this beautiful building
The fancy carpet bach jai , air light builbs or that altar where they stand and give speeches that no one listens bach jai

A parliment that passed 0 Bills in 1 year bach jai

nisar-in-NA.jpg

Anchor Man Paid by Government
T R A I T O R S
javed-chaudhary-and-shahzeb-khanzada-off-camera-fight-gets-physical-with-each-other.jpg

The idiot on left , smiling when he asked the tear gas scenario with civilians on ground while on national Airwaves pathetic . $$$$ speaking

Idiot anchor , smiling and laughing on national channel when they discussed the shelling and tear gas on Civilians and continously is in a joyous mood on live TV pathetic

Just watching live coverage , how much money do they get paid smiling and passing comments on tear gas usage on people

How can any Pakistani smile today ? While these idiots are smiling and looking down and trying to hide their smiles from live camera

Last edited:
Dad is fine. He's at PIMS right now with a cousin, sitting and sipping tea and getting some provisions...... don't worry about him, no one can arrest him....... he's too powerful a person to mess with............. :D

This may be a little invasive but are you by any chance a Khattak? If so, I may very well know the leading criminal lawyers whom you've alluded to.

What r u desperate PTI looser?

Tiger of PTI on internet LOL - HAHA.

Imran Khan just announced all pti supporters ran home, and come tomorrow again !!!

PMLN supporters keep saying "PTI supporters should leave, they shouldn't be violent" etc but when they do leave, "hahaha cowards are leaving"
WTH is this??

Remember Pakistan, when Gen Musharraf was resigning as President of Pakistan & his famous last words were "Pakistan Ka Allah Hafiz" ????

Have you ever studied ZAB case in detail? Go through it......... you'll be pleasantly surprised how law can be bent and used to your liking, provided there's a big power behind you (only in Pakistan)

We're on different pages again. Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom