What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Dude you need to realize 1 thing...

NS doesnt OWN Pakistan...get this slave mentality sorted out plz! Democracy kay naam par monarchy matt establish kero that we have to be thankful to NS for something that is public property!

Govt doesnt need to decree anyone to enter any city! As for the space...that land isnt owned as personal property .....it is STATE land or public land anyone can go sit there! Havent you seen beggers there? Did they get a signed offer letter to stay there from GOVERNMENT?

Plus Isb entry and exit points were blocked with containers ..remember? And some police ACTUALLY resigned coz he didnt want to attack public! THAT is why nothing happened NOT THANKS TO ignorant govt who also on top of everything literally did nothing coz they are incapable of handling ANY PRESSURE OR SITUATIONS! Aysa dummy chahiyea as PM?

Police moved back...and yet public was beaten up with I dont know rocks from heaven, hana? Police nay tou kuch bhi nai kiya...log khud aywien khoon o khoon hogiyea! Make sense man!

Why IK and TUQ entered in Red zone when they assured Gov that they wont enter they gave that in written but still gov let them in didn't stop anyone to entering.. they were blocked then they opened them everyday many cars of PTI supporters enters in Islamabad from Kashmir Highway i saw them with my own eyes... No Police resigned just a Police Driver resigned... they were handling pressure from 17 days Sir they said nothing to the protesters infact CDA tankers were there to provide water to them.... they are beaten cause they tried to enter the presidency simple is that when Gov told them not to enter ehy they tried?? When Army told them that these are building of the state we are here for their security why they tried to enter??

Nope mate. I'm a businessman. I have various lawyers and consulting law firms (bureaus) all across the country, some even from as far as Karachi, locally that is.

This may be a little invasive but are you by any chance a Khattak? If so, I may very well know the leading criminal lawyers whom you've alluded to.

308b1nm.jpg

A big clash building up between PAT protesters and Police, with continuous shelling near PTV chowk and Pak Secretariat !!!

Nope mate. I'm a businessman. I have various lawyers and consulting law firms (bureaus) all across the country, some even from as far as Karachi, locally that is.

The Khattak's too are prominent businessmen. I'll take it you're not one from among them then. Aight.

how is it possible?1Trillion pkr or 10Billion dollars is a extremely huge number for pakistan.I really doubt this figure as even the imf loan is for less than 7Billion dollars.

The only loss i recall is from the stock exchange which again is not this much
ok let me quote old posts on this topic

Mubarak ho...

Actually most people don't understand how it works. It's not that every shop is forced to shut and there is a curfew in place in this whole area.

Basically if you combine the total number of people from both "jalsas" and claim it's about 100,000 people who arrived from different parts of Pakistan. It's the net loss of less cash-flow in the country. For example 100,000 people might be working somewhere either as a labour job earning 300 rupees a day or a doctor earning 20,000 rupees a day. If they wasted 1 day of their life's earning by not working, total the amount which could have been earned. Then imagine 20,000 bottles of coca-cola were to be sold in different parts of Pakistan if there was no long march but it did not sell and the business of the small shops may have been affected by this. The business did not make money right? Now it also means that the businesses did not order more batch of coca-cola from the coca-cola company so they did not produce 20,000 bottles of coca-cola which they may have produced if there was no long march. It also means that the workers in coca-cola factory may not have worked for a day?

It also means the sugar which was to be eaten or the flour or anything you can name wasn't sold and if the ordinary shopkeeper was to do daily sales of 30,000 rupees, it may have only sold goods for 20,000 so each shopkeeper made a loss of 10,000 rupees of sales etc. When you keep combining these facts.. the total volume will easily raise in billions and trillions of rupees if the long march continues for another couple of days
This is just one side of it. Add 30-40K security personal from Rangers, Army, etc. Their food, mobilization cost, security apparatus, highways suffered due to heavy traffic that interrupted goods and services going from one end to the other end of the country, lost productivity as you explained, investor's confidence lost and market deterioration, foreign projects that have been shut down due to foreigners not wanting to stay in Pakistan due to bad security and internal situation. Future loans and guarantees getting to a halt, etc, etc.

The loss of 500 billion rupees is marginal and its limited to Islamabad and surroundings (Direct Net Loss), if you account for the Entire Economical Cycle, the Net Loss at the GDP level (that can't be calculated this easily, only estimated due to the size of a given economy) is about 2.5 TRILLION right now. And the meter is running till everyone goes home.

The cost of forcefully administer IK and Mullah Greedy into Psychiatric care for rehab would've been less than 100K. Less than .001% of the actual loss. And I am not loosely calling IK or Mullah Greedy crazy, this is the time when many Bi-Polar patients go through their high's and lows, Mania and Grandiosity are the MAIN signs. A few weeks before the change in the sun's schedule (before or after September for majority of the world) is when the manic episode hits people.
Also, when days start to become longer, (around Mid March), these guys become the MOST normal you can see a human being.
If you know any loved one who has these crazy high and lows, or they say one thing and then entirely change their stance on stuff a LOT, or they threaten others or can't control what comes out of their mouth, you should tell them to google bi polar disorder or border line personality disorder. You may be saving lives and helping others through awareness.
Not everyone gets it very severe but people with these issues do have dysfunctional family lives, divorces, drinking, trust issues, pathological lying, and fake split personalities. But generally, they can sound super smart and have crazy attractive personalities (all that glitters ain't Gold )
I hope it gives you the idea of how it works

Continued from before......

Imagine if I were a member................... :D

What r u desperate PTI looser?

Tiger of PTI on internet LOL - HAHA.

Imran Khan just announced all pti supporters ran home, and come tomorrow again !!!

And these policemen are at the hospital.

I've got a friend at PIMS (albeit different department), will ask him tomorrow whether the news of Police pressurizing doctors and staff are true or not.

295v1ux.jpg

Back
Top Bottom