What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10629828_10204657953068258_4589956086698718712_n.jpg

PTI already has #IslamabadMassace ticker ready....Alhamdulillah their attempts to gain corpses and launch a propaganda campaign failed. NO CORPSES BITCHES!

It's disgusting how they've cashed out on the lives of those people.
This whole fiasco started this way.

Why IK and TUQ entered in Red zone when they assured Gov that they wont enter they gave that in written but still gov let them in didn't stop anyone to entering..

So the firing the army all was a drama?
they were blocked then they opened them everyday many cars of PTI supporters enters in Islamabad from Kashmir Highway i saw them with my own eyes...
I was in Pakistan and in Isb when they closed and opened and then closed them...My uncle had to circle Rawalpindi for 3 hrs when he finally got someone to open them....so I am very sure how it was and it was no favour nor something "allowed" but forced upon which was supposed to be the right of any Pakistani (to enter their capital)
No Police resigned just a Police Driver resigned...
Is that what they are calling him now?

they were handling pressure from 17 days
Ignoring is not handling...Imagine if anyone else does another round of 17days....How will NS handle it? Lock himself in Raiwand and ask police to shoot? That is not handling thats hiding

Sir they said nothing to the protesters infact CDA tankers were there to provide water to them....

they are beaten cause they tried to enter the presidency simple is that when Gov told them not to enter ehy they tried??
Do you notice the contradiction.....

When Army told them that these are building of the state we are here for their security why they tried to enter??
They entered when they were shot at...

If your PM never addresses you never says anything to you do you think that is handling a situation?

When your PM never comes in open to public to listen to why they are upset and talk to them...is that handling the situation?

Everyone knows how govt pressurize officles... NADRA chairman IG Islamabad are living examples...

Allegation of NADRA are on Ch. Nisar right?? or maze ki baat btaon Imran ko sb se zayada ietebaar bhi Ch.Nisar pe hai LOL hahaha

so basically the entire drama bazy is apparently over now?

PTI and PAT wanted to count on deaths... but unfortunately for them... nobody died...

Now there are few hundred people and even Tahir ul Qadri is leaving the premises... he probably may not even come back to the venue, you never know...

Back
Top Bottom