What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Lol I guess it was me who called you liar...:P I'm really Sorry if you find my post offensive.
But it's true 7 people has been proved dead. Three of which were women.

At least 7 killed, 70 injured due to police shelling in Islamabad |
no actually this is the news when ARY reported... at that time everybody was busy mentioning death figures...

The media is selling stories, they don't really care about anything but money... The updated figure on ary despite being anti-PML N was 1 death and even they stopped reporting deaths... just injuries

@Muhammad Omar

Army said bachoun go home...everyone packed their bags....while NS never came to the public to even open his heavy 24 K jaw to talk to the public!

restrain like an ostrich with its head buried in the sand for NS that was Raiwand! :rofl:

Where did army said that??? I know Army is saying this

aaa2.png

I would caution you against making sweeping generalizations.

People have died in this clash. Also, the real storm will emerge tomorrow and onwards.
PTI never had the true manpower on street since day 1 of azadi march... So I think they will have some more drama and then go home... PAT will most likely go first...

Then they will busy themselves with legal notices and filing cases against the government... and protests all over Pakistan... but this is going to end soon

Where did army said that??? I know Army is saying this

View attachment 45888
Dude I didnt say Army said these words had I used their words I would have quoted something...it was a joke of how army said go home and everyone listened...its called handling the situation without monarchy force (UNLIKE Gullu NS style )

Back
Top Bottom