What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

29lbxo3.jpg

34rbqs1.jpg

Dude, you post these tweets as if they're from some official source, do you realise that anyone and his cat can post a tweet?
They're just repeating whatever they see on TV.

Where r SMQ & Tareen??? i know Hashmi left before they started their march 2wards PM House...

Mate, this is just the beginning........ wait and see what happens from tomorrow onwards!

so basically the entire drama bazy is apparently over now?

PTI and PAT wanted to count on deaths... but unfortunately for them... nobody died...

Now there are few hundred people and even Tahir ul Qadri is leaving the premises... he probably may not even come back to the venue, you never know...

Dude I didnt say Army said these words had I used their words I would have quoted something...it was a joke of how army said go home and everyone listened...its called handling the situation without monarchy force (UNLIKE Gullu NS style )

Army k pass danda hai smjha krien baat man;ni parti hai.. tbhi to TUQ or IK bhage thy Gen. Raheel se milne

lanat on all politicians n their supporters..
Ab yehi kehnay ko reh gaya ay....Aur kuch kehnay kay qabil jo nahi rahay....Abpara failed again today. May be tomorrow with more violence and more madness.

Mate, this is just the beginning........ wait and see what happens from tomorrow onwards!
more "rola"

But the crowed gathered with months campaign and media advertisements ... the numbers are not going to increase anytime soon... even though it's a sunday - day off... The crowd that is disbursed cannot be gathered so easily... There will be small to medium level of demonstrations in Lahore, Mianwali, Karachi, KPK and Faisalabad, the strongholds of PTI... but the environment that was created has now faded away

Back
Top Bottom