What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

359lkr7.jpg

2hs214k.jpg

jkvyub.jpg

2uondzk.jpg

Asad Umar to Marvi Memon - Pehle ap Musharraf k ishq mein mubtla theen or ab NS k ishq mein mubtla hain. Great reply to idiot Marvi.

Imagine how pissed I am today. I'm not even hitting on you! :undecided:

And you can't imagine how pissed iam i didn't use LALA word....btw how's your father doing ??

Plz keep in mind, its Army's duty to protect the state institution under article 245, they are jus doing their duty and peacefully asked the protesters to leave...
Under article 25(3) the government is entitled with responsibility to protect its citizens especially minors.
And under article 63 the Pm should be sadik and amen and should not commit sin (i.e; should not use its noora police to kill people)
and constitution also gives us right for the protest even if it's carried out infront of parliament.
We all know army is doing its job very nicely, but is government doing its job well? Is government providing food , shelter and justice to its people? The answer is no!! This government is a total incompetent and failure and nawaz sharif is fraud and jali PM.
And as per constitution he should have been hanged by now.

Yes it can. Of course it can. Whatever you think of us Pakistani's, in the end, we are a nationalist bunch. All of us.

Crux is we don't understand dynamics of politics in Pakistan, the link between federating units is not that strong. Can it withstand worst scenario?

Anyone got the video of Marvi Memon being given a goody bag by Asad Umar?

Would love to see it.

Dad is fine. He's at PIMS right now with a cousin, sitting and sipping tea and getting some provisions...... don't worry about him, no one can arrest him....... he's too powerful a person to mess with............. :D

Asad Umar to Marvi Memon - Pehle ap Musharraf k ishq mein mubtla theen or ab NS k ishq mein mubtla hain. Great reply to idiot Marvi.

And you can't imagine how pissed iam i didn't use LALA word....btw how's your father doing ??

How about people who were shelled directly on their body? This chaos wont yield anything for IK to squeeze except dead bodies, sooner he realizes better is for his workers and party.
Ok, when he go inside container, people will shout on him as coward. He is still on roof of container fighting with shells.

Back
Top Bottom