What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Well......... that, I can't argue with.............. however, I don't have much faith in the system, when it comes to big-ticket items........ it's all rigged, hence, the present situation is fully justified.....

Agreed. We have babblu Parliament and gullu system.

r26t8x.jpg

What about the day when a country became sacred than human life like as in waziristan or any war perhaps. its all about ritt of the government if imran was in his shoes he would done the same as well as any other PM
IF

we can only justify that had IK been given office and had he done the same...

Well......... that, I can't argue with.............. however, I don't have much faith in the system, when it comes to big-ticket items........ it's all rigged, hence, the present situation is fully justified.....

Me too but we have just lost the only chance that could overhaul the system to some acceptable extent.

how is it possible?1Trillion pkr or 10Billion dollars is a extremely huge number for pakistan.I really doubt this figure as even the imf loan is for less than 7Billion dollars.

The only loss i recall is from the stock exchange which again is not this much
Well me and @orangzaib tried to explain in one of the threads about how its estimated... I hope he can find the link for you... I don't want to start this discussion again

Beta, please enlighten me. I delegate all of my menial tasks; I have several leading criminal lawyers etc etc on payroll. If I wish, I don't even have to clean my own ***.

If you ever need free expert opinion on Pakistan Penal Code, please PM me through a mod. I'll try to fulfill your pathetic wish within 24 hours. Do be clear about what you are asking, though.

Can't PM, not privileged enough on PDF - don't have MOD friends either. How about you dial up the luminaries whom you've referred to and find me the concerned provisions on high treason from the penal code and we'll call it a night. Thank you in advance.

Nevermind I found them myself. Whaddya know. I was wrong. Heh. Learn something new everyday.

Back
Top Bottom