What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Beta, please enlighten me. I delegate all of my menial tasks; I have several leading criminal lawyers etc etc on payroll. If I wish, I don't even have to clean my own ***.

If you ever need free expert opinion on Pakistan Penal Code, please PM me through a mod. I'll try to fulfill your pathetic wish within 24 hours. Do be clear about what you are asking, though.

The real question is, do you have any cursory knowledge of the Penal Code? There isn't a single provision in the code which deals with high treason. Lol. Constitution my friend. Hold it up and preach properly.

10616677_768739219845166_6156313512323335170_n.jpg

What about the day when a country became sacred than human life like as in waziristan or any war perhaps. its all about ritt of the government if imran was in his shoes he would done the same as well as any other PM

Plz keep in mind, its Army's duty to protect the state institution under article 245, they are jus doing their duty and peacefully asked the protesters to leave...
Yes...the army is...Question goes to the Police...what institution (right now called NS) do you protect while shooting the locals?

Beta, please enlighten me. I delegate all of my menial tasks; I have several leading criminal lawyers etc etc on payroll. If I wish, I don't even have to clean my own ***.

If you ever need free expert opinion on Pakistan Penal Code, please PM me through a mod. I'll try to fulfill your pathetic wish within 24 hours. Do be clear about what you are asking, though.

Can't PM, not privileged enough on PDF - don't have MOD friends either. How about you dial up the luminaries whom you've referred to and find me the concerned provisions on high treason from the penal code and we'll call it a night. Thank you in advance.

Edit & Corrigendum: The offence of high treason is punishable under section 6 of the constitution but sections 121 - 130 of the Penal Code do deal with other offences against the state which are punishable per se. They're not referred to as treason under Pakistani law but they are, in the broader sense of the term, treason in themselves.

In short, apologies for having run my mouth Mr. @Hyperion although I shall redeem myself for having been correct semantically.

Last edited:
Pakistan's economy made a loss of over 1000 billion rupees, imagine what could have been done with this money

how is it possible?1Trillion pkr or 10Billion dollars is a extremely huge number for pakistan.I really doubt this figure as even the imf loan is for less than 7Billion dollars.

The only loss i recall is from the stock exchange which again is not this much

Well......... that, I can't argue with.............. however, I don't have much faith in the system, when it comes to big-ticket items........ it's all rigged, hence, the present situation is fully justified.....

There's only way and that passes through law ministry.

The number of killings is keep reducing...

Currently some news channels are claiming 1 person died and others even stopped mentioning that... There is no death apparently.. only rubber bullets were used, not the real one

It is the competition of media channels to write more n more numbers to gain more trp
the trauma from the bullet impact is very nasty and doctors are appealing for blood donations.
there is a chance of some "fair play" due to the strength of democracy .. there are news of Nawaz league "supporters" in Policemen uniform that came to protect the democracy.

we will know what has happened by tomorrow. I have seen live footage. its not an ordinary scuffle

Life is more important than all this money. Materialist sickos.
sir you have done personal attack on me before too... I keep ignoring your posts

I understand being abusive and doing personal attacks on regular intervals are probably a requirement to join PTI but at least have some space for difference of opinion

It is not all about money, it is the people's life which Imran Khan has put on stake in hope of his hunger for power

Back
Top Bottom