What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10614100_10152721391904090_3619508239375584020_n.jpg

This is what i was talking about. That's a live round, rubber bullets usually fire using only the primer charge, muzzle flash should be less.

Imran Khan giving a speech standing on top of his container, Samaa is showing that now.

IMRAN KHAN AND QADRI POLITICS FINISHED !!!

PAT Qadri restart again....PAT workers nearing PM HOUSE, PTV HQs !!!

This is what i was talking about. That's a live round, rubber bullets usually fire using only the primer charge, muzzle flash should be less.

Imran Khan giving a speech standing on top of his container, Samaa is showing that now.
Live round doesn't have that bigger blast radius....

Where is the leader ship? Workers taking shells rubber bullets sticks and they are saving their azzes, this the time for true leader to come out take the heat get some blood and Turn into a real hero. sad state of affairs.
Pap Smurf ka seena kidher hai? he offered it and offer should be taken ...

IMRAN KHAN AND QADRI POLITICS FINISHED !!!

PAT Qadri restart again....PAT workers nearing PM HOUSE, PTV HQs !!!
I don't feel for Qadri but I am really Sad for IK, he shouldn't have come this far. He was the third option and he lost it to his impatience and to the script writer's petty gains.

Well, isnt he the one who is in all power of the govt? Isnt he the one who is asked and pulling the shots?

He had 16 days to help resolve it but he was busy with his biryani....

16 days is not a small amount of time to start or be in a middle of negotiations....

So yea...when you are a ruler you have more responsibilities than the common man!
There is nothing to negotiate when the first thing you want is for the guy on the other side of the table to resign.

Whereas leaders lead their followers from front!

This has totally shocked me. We got qadri opening buttons every speech and we had imran khan who said he would be there and take the brunt yet when push came to shove they both hid. Why cant he go there now? surely he can walk there with his band. every revolutionary in the history of time stood with the people taking on the brunt of the power they were fighting. Honestly i am very saddened by this event and imrans behavior.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom