What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

More Islamabad Police contingents coming. ....PTI and PAT leadership ran away !!!

Really shameful day for Pakistan. We are heading towards Anarchy. Why do we always need a reason to screw yourself or your country? After the declination in bomb attacks and suicide bombings you picked up a political tussle. Think about where your economy is heading ? You have better things to worry about rather than worrying about these political parties.
Well, peaceful protest was giving someone a heart burn so some shooting and panic caused more panic....

Peaceful protest is allowed in Democracy but not Nooracracy!

I am till a human being and seeing this crap and people getting hurt isn't nice. But people like you with extremist mentality are getting high on violence. Speaks volumes about you guys internal system and tolerance for others.

I told you there were guys with weapons inside this march, they shot TWO police officers (TWO MORE after many were killed when Mullah Terrorist started this march a few weeks ago). Shame on you guys in supporting violence.

The drop scene is VERY close though. This is all there was left for a "Face Saving" thing. The Taliban Khan went and hid in his container and Mullah Terrorist went inside his BULLET PROOF vehicle. And INNOCENTS are on the front with terrorists the Mullah brought with him with weapons (and this was supposed to be "PEACEFUL").

All Pakistani TV channels reporting that police started shelling. The injured policemen could've been hit by some of the blind firing.
Some are even saying that the shelling started from the side where the protesters were, meaning that there was some police standing at the other side.

ARY showing one protester hit by a direct bullet.
Whatever happened, police shouldn't have fired live rounds like that.

Since I don't know much about Pakistani politics I have a quick question.

I understand Imran Khan protesting and rallying against corruption and other mismanagement by the government. But Qadri is an outsider he holds Canadian nationality, can't he be kicked out of the country for that. I mean he has already sworn allegiance to a different country. So why is he allowed to hold political power in Pakistan?
because protestors. Some thinkg 20,0000 is on street means they can overthrow gov't, just like that, 20k people think they qadri has a say here.

Also he has refused to turn down his passport of canada. People still "wuv" him

I understand Imran Khan protesting and rallying against corruption and other mismanagement by the government. But Qadri is an outsider he holds Canadian nationality, can't he be kicked out of the country for that. I mean he has already sworn allegiance to a different country. So why is he allowed to hold political power in Pakistan?

You know man, you nailed it. You have ONE politician Taliban Khan, who wants power and he's greedy for it. He hasn't shown 1% progress for the province he was given government for (by the SAME NS he is now against). You then have a Mullah Terrorist who is a fanatic and extremist and he is using religion to bring his people out as he has no vote based followers. Both of these guys are being run by a secret Spy Master who used to be the Head of the ISI. Problem is, the current COAS doesn't want military to take over so these two idiots are out there with their mentally challenged state, trying to take over a country of 200 MILLION people by 20 THOUSAND people.
This is the extreme of stupidity I have ever seen. Forcing your opinion with a little militia on an ENTIRE country!!! Very Shameful. And Mullah Terrorist has outstanding anti-terror arrest warrants by an anti-terrorism court as his followers killed many policemen and destroyed a lot of public and government property a few weeks ago. Pure civilian version of terrorism !

Last edited:

Papa smurf is a puppet begging for fame...You should hear the shit that comes out of his mouth!

Our nation seems to be soo used to hearing shit they picked this crap!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom