What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10614100_10152721391904090_3619508239375584020_n.jpg

Anyone from Islamabad who can report the real situation here?

Fight going on between PAT and Police - very brave resistance by PAT workers ---beaten alot of policemen.

PAT workers is showing much braver that PTI workers !!
Ahem Ahem...Thats what they are...very brave indeed...

Looking at GEO REPORTING - I can't tell if i am listening to Israel's spokesperson (their justification of attacks on Gaza) or Pakistani news anchors. Bastards. Army was right about GEO.

If President House gate was the red line, then why are tear shells fired even on Constitutional avenue. If police wanted to retain a line, then why fire at women & children who were way behind the men ..

as per Mubashar Lucman of ARYNEWS 2 helicopters hv left from PM house carrying gold & valuables.

ANOTHER ATTACK BY PAT WORKERS towards SARDAR HOUSE - TOTAL CHAOS, Police retreating !!!!

Arey what's happening!! It's all over indian channels too live .Police is charged and firing tear gas shells Firing bullets . AS OF NOW 7 DEAD Rip many injured including women's with children:(:(

Express reporting that PAT is pushing back police because they have dandez and stones in their backpacks.

Don't feel bad for humiliation your soldier might had got from Taliban....
I see fun shots fired that hit TWO police officers too.....tells me EXACTLY what the Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist has inside the "PEACEFUL" march. The wounded policemen are NOW in addition to MANY POLICEMEN killed by these two maniacs followers.

So your Taliban Khan went and hid inside his trailer (I thought he was going to be ON THE FRONT???) and the Mullah Terrorist went inside his BULLET PROOF car and let innocents to get hurt? What a fuc*king leadership. Putting innocents at risks, having terrorists with weapons inside your protests and then running in Bullet Proof containers to get safety for you while innocents get hurt? SHAMEFUL!! But seems like people like you have no shame or respect for your country or for these innocents!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom