What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I believe there should be a warrant for the news agencies too for creating un necessary panic thanks to their fake/ poor to pathetic reporting!

Since I don't know much about Pakistani politics I have a quick question.

I understand Imran Khan protesting and rallying against corruption and other mismanagement by the government. But Qadri is an outsider he holds Canadian nationality, can't he be kicked out of the country for that. I mean he has already sworn allegiance to a different country. So why is he allowed to hold political power in Pakistan?

Express reporting that PAT is pushing back police because they have dandez and stones in their backpacks.

They ALSO have automatic weapons too. They've already shot two policemen. Mullah Terrorist has Talibans inside his little militia!

Really shameful day for Pakistan. We are heading towards Anarchy. Why do we always need a reason to screw yourself or your country? After the declination in bomb attacks and suicide bombings you picked up a political tussle. Think about where your economy is heading ? You have better things to worry about rather than worrying about these political parties.

WTF were women and children doing there? The loss of their lives to heartbreaking....

BwTuCSzCEAApxA-.jpg

Since I don't know much about Pakistani politics I have a quick question.

I understand Imran Khan protesting and rallying against corruption and other mismanagement by the government. But Qadri is an outsider he holds Canadian nationality, can't he be kicked out of the country for that. I mean he has already sworn allegiance to a different country. So why is he allowed to hold political power in Pakistan?
Our awam is awesome.

So sad Islamabad turned into Karachi today due to Jungli Police of Punjab and stupid violent policies of PMLN Government aka Gangsters!

another reply by PAT workers on Police - shelling started again near Pak Secretariat !!!!

No one is charging on PM house . There were doing dharna infront ot it > it happen on daily bases on UK and US .. u moran u r just a lair like nawaz sharif
Tera Ghussa nahi karna. You are just like our beloved Bonga Bhai.

Islamabad look like Gaza where State is being used against peaceful protester. Forcing them to be violent

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom