What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Some shameless Noon league supporter are just like their PM . There was no attack on PM or parliament

Very concerned abt the innocent ppl on the rds with kids women and Islamabad dey have ruined it

All the chaos is making it impossible to tell what's going on. Geo's blabbering on about "Human Shields", ARY is showing police firing directly at protesters while Samaa is showing people standing around a fire and shouting against the government.

What we know till now is that Qadri's convoy is ahead of IK's. They were moving containers when the shelling started. Police has used live rounds along with tear gas and rubber bullets. 53 injured.

Imran Khan speaking on ARY now.
Got tired of it all. Watching express now.

:lol: :lol: btw weren't you supposed to be charging the PM house? What are doing over here?
No one is charging on PM house . There were doing dharna infront ot it > it happen on daily bases on UK and US .. u moran u r just a lair like nawaz sharif

BwTsutZCQAAfp2a.jpg

You are not even Pakistani so as Bill Cosbey said 'have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up' :)

I am till a human being and seeing this crap and people getting hurt isn't nice. But people like you with extremist mentality are getting high on violence. Speaks volumes about you guys internal system and tolerance for others.

I told you there were guys with weapons inside this march, they shot TWO police officers (TWO MORE after many were killed when Mullah Terrorist started this march a few weeks ago). Shame on you guys in supporting violence.

The drop scene is VERY close though. This is all there was left for a "Face Saving" thing. The Taliban Khan went and hid in his container and Mullah Terrorist went inside his BULLET PROOF vehicle. And INNOCENTS are on the front with terrorists the Mullah brought with him with weapons (and this was supposed to be "PEACEFUL").

Fight going on between PAT and Police - very brave resistance by PAT workers ---beaten alot of policemen.

PAT workers is showing much braver that PTI workers !!

I m strong critic of NS but I m with him on this issue NS should stand strong - Aetaz Ahsan was talking live

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom