What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

But I would not let my mother, sister or daughter/son to into the line of fire. The leader is the father of his followers....
some parents forcefully brought kids.

Do children really have a choice?

All the chaos is making it impossible to tell what's going on. Geo's blabbering on about "Human Shields", ARY is showing police firing directly at protesters while Samaa is showing people standing around a fire and shouting against the government.

What we know till now is that Qadri's convoy is ahead of IK's. They were moving containers when the shelling started. Police has used live rounds along with tear gas and rubber bullets. 53 injured.

Imran Khan speaking on ARY now.

Nawaz Sharif is digging his own grave ...inshallah this murderer and lair will go

All the chaos is making it impossible to tell what's going on. Geo's blabbering on about "Human Shields", ARY is showing police firing directly at protesters while Samaa is showing people standing around a fire and shouting against the government.

What we know till now is that Qadri's convoy is ahead of IK's. They were moving containers when the shelling started. Police has used live rounds along with tear gas and rubber bullets. 53 injured.

Capital/Dawn/AAJ three most sane channels in Pakistan

BwTr7k-CUAAXvy4.jpg

Nawaz Sharif is digging his own grave ...inshallah this murderer and lair will go
:lol: :lol: btw weren't you supposed to be charging the PM house? What are doing over here?

threatening the heart of our Dinosaur :cray: :(

why oh people..............................oh why do you do this

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

what kind of sorcery is this................where is the 111 brigade !!!!!

shameful level of our democracy.........politics is being played on dead bodies

it's about time to get over with it !!!!!!!!!

I saw it. police was basically waving around gun, not shooting. Maybe i missed a scene.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom