What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

ARY Breaking News: Police using nuclear weapons against protesters. Mushroom clouds can clearly be seen."

PATHETIC REPORTING BY ARY NEWS !!!!

why they are hiding inside container ?

cowards - fake leaders. !!!

Mubashir lucman was angry at Nisar because he didn't shake anyone's hand.

This guy is a tool

ARY Breaking News: Police using nuclear weapons against protesters. Mushroom clouds can clearly be seen."

hey i mentioned nuclear bomb first ok?

If Army now doesn't intervene then it's all over for PTI and PAT. I am sad because the reforms I was expecting can't be materialized now, and of course also sad on the causalities.

If Army now doesn't intervene then it's all over for PTI and PAT. I am sad because the reforms I was expecting can't be materialized now, and of course also sad on the causalities.
many analyst told imran to back down on 6th offer and not lose his face or leftover power.

PPP is not a real opposition. We need pti. But not this pti.

What is he doing on internet? why don't all these potians go where they're needed the most?

or cowards like their leaders, fighting behind computer screen?
Nops they have chairs in dharna doing their job :lol: "Khali kusriyon ka thathay marta samandur"

TuQ got what he wanted. This drama has turned into reality TV.

You are full of BS .... put video up! I have seen no such thing on ARY saying anything about 'nuclear' weapons ... do you even know what a fucking nuclear weapon can do???!!! Even the smallest would wipe out half of Islamabad!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom