What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

A woman is dead and public is being shot with rubber bullets and tear gas-people are dying and loosing conscious state helplessly,while Mr.Qadri is enjoying a hot cup of tea inside his bullet proof container-what a shame to everyone who is responsible!
Regards

Shelling has now started from the back side of PTI's protesters. The Govt Had Planned The Violence!

Attack on PTI workers from behind !!!

It was night when the violence started, it's not night in the video. The place doesn't look like the Islamabad Constitution Avenue or red zone either, but I haven't been to Islamabad much so I don't know for sure.

The video is probably old and those people are not the Azadi or Inqilab March.
There is a danda which is painted with Indian flag colours :whistle:

Well than the guy on the other side is useless if he cant get out of that!

Politicians are threatened by someone or another every other day and they need to know how to swim out of it...so next time America holds NS on the other end of the line NS will say yes sir? Is he ball less?
I would agree except IK said same thing to army chief. This is what they wanted from the beginning.

Where are idiot qadri and those so called revolutionaries leaders who put women and kids on front line ?
we they are their with protester, Whule the murderer and lair in PM is riawand enjoying the view of killing childern and women

Jo bhi hai mar tou awam rahi hai na protestors or security both are Pakistanis
:sad:
True that is the sad part...i wished they turned around united and beat every damn leader from PAT, PTI to PMLN bohot drama ho giyea awaam kay saath par awaam mein unity aqal nai hai!

Political difference aside ..Gov need to evacuate the poor protectors trapped in all this, plz get them out from redzone..
Agreed. These moron will get them all killed for someone else (It was never about themselves).....Now Gen Raheel should also think about disciplining abpara to at least not ruin the country and innocent lives for their power games.

I would agree except IK said same thing to army chief. This is what they wanted from the beginning.
None of us know what happened...well Army hasnt come to help out either IK nor NS...so IK probably said stay out of it let us handle it...and we see NS doing what he does best....making the police his personal slave ...

True that is the sad part...i wished they turned around united and beat every damn leader from PAT, PTI to PMLN bohot drama ho giyea awaam kay saath par awaam mein unity aqal nai hai!

Actually i wont mind that. All of them need a massive beating from the people. A french revolution type of thing where you just killed everybody in power. Right now all of them are really starting to get on my nerves.

What a blunt display of brute state terrorism by this fake government and just look at the army. Disappointed in them. Nawaz made a mockery out of the COAS and today this yet they insist on remaining on the sidelines while nooras continue to spill blood of Pakistanis. First model town now this what a democracy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom