What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwToejWCMAIxxuS.jpg

Story of Pakistani Protests ... but women & kids need to taken away from this madness

True. On this i again blame both parties. Mass shelling when babies and children are there and what kind of idiots brought kids and allowed kids to go the red zone. SERIOUSLY!!1

Police brutality has nothing to do with IK and Qadri.
You are so naive. Qadri and Ik is responsible for this mess.. Is it joke to attack on prime minister house? You think police and government institutions should be just spectator and just watch government building taken from them by these mobs

This applies very well to those calling the shots for firing and papa smurf asking people to die as shaheed

10245401_808699039170587_1497058012274146371_n.jpg

All Pakistani TV channels reporting that police started shelling. The injured policemen could've been hit by some of the blind firing.

ARY showing one protester hit by a direct bullet. Whatever happened, police shouldn't have fired live rounds like that.

Common man, do you have any shame left? You are watching people get hurt and still propaganda? Policemen are trained to shoot and they don't shoot at the guy in front of them common sense, The weapons were reported already within some of the criminal / terrorist people within the march

Both of your liar leaders who used to say "I will be up front and will take the first bullet" are now sitting inside their BULLET PROOF container and cars. Shame on you people to support idiots like IK and Mullah Terrorist who run and hide after starting violence and leave innocents to get hurt!

This has totally shocked me. We got qadri opening buttons every speech and we had imran khan who said he would be there and take the brunt yet when push came to shove they both hid. Why cant he go there now? surely he can walk there with his band. every revolutionary in the history of time stood with the people taking on the brunt of the power they were fighting. Honestly i am very saddened by this event and imrans behavior.

I learnt it long ago that never ever bet on any Pakistani politician, all are same.

True. On this i again blame both parties. Mass shelling when babies and children are there and what kind of idiots brought kids and allowed kids to go the red zone. SERIOUSLY!!1
IK asked women and kids to stay behind...PTI women werent there....

What a blunt display of brute state terrorism by this fake government and just look at the army. Disappointed in them. Nawaz made a mockery out of the COAS and today this yet they insist on remaining on the sidelines while nooras continue to spill blood of Pakistanis. First model town now this what a democracy.
You don't know the insider story...It was Gustapo against Army....

What a blunt display of brute state terrorism by this fake government and just look at the army. Disappointed in them. Nawaz made a mockery out of the COAS and today this yet they insist on remaining on the sidelines while nooras continue to spill blood of Pakistanis. First model town now this what a democracy.

Oh great. Blame the armed forces for actually staying away from a political matter. Martial law is going to hurt us very badly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom