What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

IK asked women and kids to stay behind...PTI women werent there....

Yet they were present there. Imran should have stopped the very march just to stop them and make sure only the men face them. their casualties are in his hands as much its in the hands of nawaz. I blame all of them.

ARY Mubashir Luqman is asking Qadri why he is inside his container and not with the crowd. Qadri says the crowd is too big and that he is with the crowd and inside the protest, moving forward, not hiding.

BwTz4VUIcAAjjB1.jpg

Nawaz ph**** ka, jaisay PM nah hua, koi Allah ka walli ho gayya??

Out with the old-guard........... complete civil war is in order to rid the country of these demons......... I used to think there was a middle way, I think no more like that. Let the dice role.

I will support this action if this civil war puts an end to all politicians including imran and qadri. Every party gets destroyed and new party comes to power with completely new faces however this will weaken us to an extent that it may take us a hundred years just to wear off the effects.

Yet they were present there. Imran should have stopped the very march just to stop them and make sure only the men face them. their casualties are in his hands as much its in the hands of nawaz. I blame all of them.
PTI's caravan is behind. The women and children were from PAT (Qadri's party).

ARY now saying that there are snipers waiting to kill IK and Qadri... That's a bit implausible, I don't think the police will assasinate a leader like that.. Unless some other "snipers" are present there.

peaceful with dhanda in their hands..what was the point of moving forward towards prime minister house? they could do peaceful protest at present location? no? what was the point of moving inside red zone towards prime minister house?
PM House is state property not PM's personal property.

whatever it is but i pray that it ends in peace and no more bloodshed! and please blame the Gov as well....

PTI's caravan is behind. The women and children were from PAT (Qadri's party).

ARY now saying that there are snipers waiting to kill IK and Qadri... That's a bit implausible, I don't think the police will assasinate a leader like that.. Unless some other "snipers" are present there.
ARY should be blacklisted and Luqman thrown in jail for inciting violence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom