What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

that is for self defense . They didnt attack anyone in 14 days .. they just resist when they were attacked ...
peaceful with dhanda in their hands..what was the point of moving forward towards prime minister house? they could do peaceful protest at present location? no? what was the point of moving inside red zone towards prime minister house?

I'm all for EVERYTHING starting from zero. Total nanga ihtesab of everyone. Even our fathers, mothers, sisters, uncles..... NO ONE needs to be spared.

It's not possible, the state and system may change, but you and I remain the same. The root cause to Pakistan's problem lies almost entirely with it's own people and individuals.

Snipers are in place to hit IK and Qadri.

What a load of bs.

15zij4y.jpg

BwT1ekwIYAEPYN4.jpg

An army soldier stands alert near the prime minister's residence in Islamabad

• TAHIR UL QADRI CAR HIT WITH SNIPERS - Can anyone confirm ? its a Rumour yet !!!

Never thought I'd see the day Pakistanis talking about civil war, pride yourself for being a country who's one worth is resilience.

I see you've came out of that coma this nation has been in where no-one wants to do anything, only to go to the other extreme calling for revolution and such.

TAHIR UL QADRI CAR HIT WITH SNIPERS - UNCONFIRMED YET !!!!
What channel are you watching?

Dunya again confirmed no casualties, they are talking to a doctor in PIMS hospital. No women injured. No critical.

I'm all for EVERYTHING starting from zero. Total nanga ihtesab of everyone. Even our fathers, mothers, sisters, uncles..... NO ONE needs to be spared.
Don't know about nanga ehtisab, but you can certainly start with a nanga dance for the time being....

Luqman is saying that Govt hospitals are told not to treat the injured people by the govt.

He is spreading lies on live tv and adding fuel to the fire here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom