What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Happened in loads of places, they all came out better than what they went in with. Do you think present system is salvageable? Is judiciary salvageable, is the military salvageable? Forget politicians, they come at the bottom of totem pole.

You have any idea what a civil war is? Bite your tongue.

God protect us from people who speak so foolishly.

Ary has been reporting this event with a very high level of bias. Samaa,express,ajj have done a good job.
Samaa's live streaming is not working properly for me, express is not working at all. Though I agree, both ARY and Geo have been reporting extremely biased versions of the events.

What should they have done assuming the news about trying to break PM house fence is true?

did they enter? if they entered and were standing in the lawns of the PM then shelling at such a degree would have been justified. Not much as no matter what tear gassing babies is not right.

What channel are you watching?

Dunya again confirmed no casualties, they are talking to a reporter in PIMS hospital. No women injured. No critical.
ARY hay bhai...PTI ke akhri ummed ab issi channel se hay.

What channel are you watching?

Dunya again confirmed no casualties, they are talking to a reporter in PIMS hospital. No women injured. No critical.
If true then I would be the most glad person, Thanks alot Allah for a bloodless end to this drama.

15zij4y.jpg

That's a bullsh!t story.

Stop reporting lies and proof-less tweets.

The helicopter is a AW109 of Cabient Division, not under Army, and it doesn't have provisions for a gun mounting.

Secondly, ARY hasn't said this, I've been watching ARY for 3 hours now.

All Arif Bhatti said was that there are reports of snipers being present. Which is wrong to say IMO.

Once again, where is concrete evidence?

It is very easy to fool the masses with BS and propaganda in these times.

I have seen bullet wounds on people and police firing straight on the protestors.
It's news site man, im not posting random info

That's a bullsh!t story.

Stop reporting lies and proof-less tweets.

The helicopter is a AW109 of Cabient Division, not under Army, and it doesn't have provisions for a gun mounting.

Secondly, ARY hasn't said this, I've been watching ARY for 3 hours now.

All Arif Bhatti said was that there are reports of snipers being present. Which is wrong to say IMO.
Ab akhiri umeedain ARY se he hain...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom