What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

PTI's caravan is behind. The women and children were from PAT (Qadri's party).

ARY now saying that there are snipers waiting to kill IK and Qadri... That's a bit implausible, I don't think the police will assasinate a leader like that.. Unless some other "snipers" are present there.

Ary has been reporting this event with a very high level of bias. Samaa,express,ajj have done a good job.

I will support this action if this civil war puts an end to all politicians including imran and qadri. Every party gets destroyed and new party comes to power with completely new faces however this will weaken us to an extent that it may take us a hundred years just to wear off the effects.

You have any idea what a civil war is? Bite your tongue.

God protect us from people who speak so foolishly.

Arif Alvi says they cant come out of container due to heavy shelling......

Dunya said they can't confirm any casualties at this point.

whatever it is but i pray that it ends in peace and no more bloodshed! and please blame the Gov as well....

Are you kiddng me? i have been blaming the govt in each post with them. In my view the govt acted very strongly and this may become the govt lal masjid. To do such massive shelling and tear gas when the crowd had kids and babies in them is beyond irresponsible. Its pathetic.

Yeh Zia-ul-Haq kanjar ka Pakistan hai. It ceased to be Quaid's Pakistan, the day 1973 constitution came into force.
and yet 26 yrs of idiots whom we voted for couldnt fix it and gave it a blind eye! but never blame 26 yrs of "leadership" just 1 man ....then I salute the 1 man who was is superior to 26 yrs of MAN MEN/ Woman!

I'm all for EVERYTHING starting from zero. Total nanga ihtesab of everyone. Even our fathers, mothers, sisters, uncles..... NO ONE needs to be spared.

I will support this action if this civil war puts an end to all politicians including imran and qadri. Every party gets destroyed and new party comes to power with completely new faces however this will weaken us to an extent that it may take us a hundred years just to wear off the effects.

A toddler suffering due 2tear gas impact very close Dr Qadri's bulletproof heavily guarded jeep, but Qadri paid no attention to him: DunyaTV
There are reports of snipers, in Raiwand meeting.... They will kill IK and TUQ, so that no voice against government in future.

You have any idea what a civil war is? Bite your tongue.

God protect us from people who speak so foolishly.

I was simply answering him and told him it would take us a hundred years to come out of its effect. a price i am not willing to pay but many here are. perhaps you should turn your focus towards them!!!

PM House is state property not PM's personal property.
and its police job to protect the security of state buildings
you did not answer what was the point of marching towards PM house ? They are doing peaceful protest from last 17 days and could do it for next 15 days as well in present location but they want ed something else now after political dialogues and negotation got failed

I'm all for EVERYTHING starting from zero. Total nanga ihtesab of everyone. Even our fathers, mothers, sisters, uncles..... NO ONE needs to be spared.

And for a hundred years we would become the weakest country in the world. With enemies at our door step and us being very weak in the eyes of the world already. Do you seriously believe this is a good step?

Are you kiddng me? i have been blaming the govt in each post with them. In my view the govt acted very strongly and this may become the govt lal masjid. To do such massive shelling and tear gas when the crowd had kids and babies in them is beyond irresponsible. Its pathetic.
What should they have done assuming the news about trying to break PM house fence is true?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom