What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

You take a charged up mob armed with sticks to a march towards a state institution and expect a 'peaceful demonstration'? And expect no response? Absolutely retarded. No comparison with 10 downing street, imagine what would happen if people showed up there with that intent.

The blood lost today is the responsibility equally of Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri along with the government. Just very very sad.

News site doesn't posts bullshit?

If protestors would have been armed with guns, you would have noticed lot of dead police officers by now. Use common sense.
Express news is bs? Geo is bs? Ary is pure and saint?

If true then I would be the most glad person, Thanks alot Allah for a bloodless end to this drama.
Wasn't a reporter. They were talking to a doctor directly.

How said is this day??? And these two idiot leaders sit inside the Bullet Proof containers and cars and let the innocents die???? This is as worst as any human can get. These two are terrorist not humans as because of their ego and unconstitutional demands, innocents are dying

Dude, it's either TRUE AAZAADI or NO AZAADI. Enough with playing along and suffering of the common man.

Its your opinion. Unlike many i dont judge people on one posts or opinions. I just wanted to know what you are willing to sacrifice for a massive change. Nuclear bombs? millions of lives? perhaps control of kashmir as we will be fighting our own armed forces. I dont think they will sit back and watch us kill politician after politician.

Ofcourse i am mentioning the worst case scenario. If such a thing happens will you say in the end " it was worth it all' ?

You take a charged up mob armed with sticks to a march towards a state institution and expect a 'peaceful demonstration'? And expect no response? Absolutely retarded. No comparison with 10 downing street, imagine what would happen if people showed up there with that intent.

The blood lost today is the responsibility equally of Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri along with the government. Just very very sad.
they still blame gov't for deaths lol

ait's like dipping people in lava and then say the lava killed rhem.

Using human shield is like that. Say police killed, when they using human shield.

2llldtw.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom