What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Because apparently anyone who talks about good ...shows you a dream and then comes out like a boogeyman and pops it up!

We need leaders but we have biryani type bandars or papa smurf type mullahs....

We need honest people but when everyone lies and gets people killed ...who to call honest?

We need justice but when even ex CJ (who was CJ back then) was on a pay role....SC was on sale ....where is justice?

Sometimes 1 big flushing is better than small amounts of water trying to flush things out.. :angel:

I am corrupt, my family is corrupt, my neighbour is corrupt, the guy down the street greedy and corrupt, only difference is... I vote for PTI, the others vote PMLN and PPP, none of whom can save our skins.

. We all have all sorts of monsters hidden in our homes and closets. Unless TuQ and PTI are bringing some sort of Messiah to save our souls and our world, I won't support changing the scene.

Breaking; Vehicle being used and other tools to break down the gates of Parliament

Under article 245 all State buildings are under the protection of Army.

And these two idiot leaders sit inside the Bullet Proof containers and cars and let the innocents die????

10502528_836504663058622_146680948134809864_n.jpg

10645037_10152396532089527_6855085592599413299_n.jpg

Now shut up.

How exactly?

I see them being on the back foot come tomorrow evening.

Altaf Hussain also is now on the aggressive.

I agree with you. If used right this can be a massive sympathy gainer for PTI and PAT which can help them gain better ground.

I hope no one is dead,as it will escalate the problem further

anyway if tonight no one has died(I just hope so),than the march might end

Dude, are you not ready to fight for your rights. Your real rights that were promised to your forefathers when this country was created. Are you really that numb that you care so much about the consequences before even starting that struggle?

I'm not an imbecile, who'd say such a thing so lightly. Look at your options, I guarantee you that courts are not the way. The system is rigged from the get go.

Its your opinion. Unlike many i dont judge people on one posts or opinions. I just wanted to know what you are willing to sacrifice for a massive change. Nuclear bombs? millions of lives? perhaps control of kashmir as we will be fighting our own armed forces. I dont think they will sit back and watch us kill politician after politician.

Ofcourse i am mentioning the worst case scenario. If such a thing happens will you say in the end " it was worth it all' ?

Well they were right when they said DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST REVENGE .... even Musharraf wasn't that cruel ... time to hang this CrimeMinister

What will you do about the millions of Pakistanis who support the PM and not wan't him hanged. I'm not one, but I've met plenty and they exist.

You going to hang them too?

Breaking: MQM has asked PM to resign as well.

MQM and PTI alliance into making

they still blame gov't for deaths lol

ait's like dipping people in lava and then say the lava killed rhem.

Using human shield is like that. Say police killed, when they using human shield.

Human shields? What is this Israel?

The real gal for PAT will soon be achieved now. If they restrained, The government will be left with no option but to protect the state institutions.

Another Tahrir square in the making, the only difference is, tahrir square was crowded by millions of people (20 million?) that is 20% of the population.

Whereas Red Square is crowded by bunch of idiots, 0.001%? of the population... Give it a try, may be some bloodshed will fulfil desire of Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri. Even Bhutto's desire was fulfiled after Pakistan was divided
With all due respect , i have been hearing allot of people complaining about the number and type of crowd - from politicions to members on forum here ----but may i ask, have you been to the protest yourself???

I am not a pti supporter - nor i support the govt --- i stand by what is right--

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom