What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Dude, are you not ready to fight for your rights. Your real rights that were promised to your forefathers when this country was created. Are you really that numb that you care so much about the consequences before even starting that struggle?

I'm not an imbecile, who'd say such a thing so lightly. Look at your options, I guarantee you that courts are not the way. The system is rigged from the get go.

What i care does not matter as i was curious about you. :P :P I know you are not an imbecile. you are an analyst here and a fine poster so i know you are saying this while taking all of this under consideration. I just wanted to be sure you knew what was at stake when you mentioned a civil revolution. you clearly do.

well if they were involved in killing of innocent people . Islamically they should be . Most of them are in denial that PM and CM could ever do anythng bad ,,,
What will you do about the millions of Pakistanis who support the PM and not wan't him hanged. I'm not one, but I've met plenty and they exist.

You going to hang them too?

2llldtw.jpg
I wish that too....For long has these people been held hostage for the game of angels and their pawns. It about time these people realize that.

How said is this day??? And these two idiot leaders sit inside the Bullet Proof containers and cars and let the innocents die???? This is as worst as any human can get. These two are terrorist not humans as because of their ego and unconstitutional demands, innocents are dying
May i ask the hieracry of riot control measures --- before we start bashing either sides??? Be practicable and realistic

Parliament house has been breached. Protesters to face Army now.

I am corrupt, my family is corrupt, my neighbour is corrupt, the guy down the street greedy and corrupt, only difference is... I vote for PTI, the others vote PMLN and PPP, none of whom can save our skins.
This mentality I dont like...Just coz one is corrupt doesnt mean you eye everyone similarly!
. We all have all sorts of monsters hidden in our homes and closets. Unless TuQ and PTI are bringing some sort of Messiah to save our souls and our world, I won't support changing the scene.
Yes we do...But without wanting change...change is not gonna drop from heaven like mann-o-salva!

With all due respect , i have been hearing allot of people complaining about the number and type of crowd - from politicions to members on forum here ----but may i ask, have you been to the protest yourself???

I am not a pti supporter - nor i support the govt --- i stand by what is right--
I know people who attended this anarchy march. They probably treat PTI like religion so I can't even argue with them anymore.

Just heard on DUNIYA TV Protesters are Trying to enter Parliament house and they broke the Entrance Gate by ramming a truck, Why No Govt Official is coming on TV and trying to handle the situation?

well if they were involved in killing of innocent people . Islamically they should be . Most of them are in denial that PM and CM could ever do anythng bad ,,,

Then please hang me too.

I don't wan't any of this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom