What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Dunya news also act similar to ARY

It could be because The owner of Dunya news is the leader from PML-Q so political interests... The stakeholders of ARY are always influenced by MQM
Yep, best channel is Aaj followed by Capital TV then DAWN.

So....you didn't answer my question you moron. Here:

So these two dumb *****ing people called leaders SIT INSIDE THEIR BULLET PROOF CONTAINER AND WATCH INNOCENTS GETTING KILLED?

How about you answer it? I can cuss a LOT worst than you can, I can assure you that. Let's answer the facts and stay objective. People are getting killed by your Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist!

Get lost please. Added to ignore list.

inside Khan Container
BwTs84zCUAA0tuu.jpg

Chalo Ji PatPti can do their Ijlas in parliament, if they satisfied with it let them of and finish this all, Army strange silent so meaningful.

ARY baba ARY. Majority of PTIians are now trying to find last refuge in that one channel.
60+ have been wounded. ARY didn't just blab, they showed footage of injured people being loaded onto ambulances and they even showed a guy's bullet wound from up close. ARY is biased but you can't say that everything on ARY is fake.
Atleast they show proof of what they say (most of the times), unlike Geo who have been shouting "Human Shields".

look at norwegian, posting 50 pro pti posts everyday. They ready to bend constitution for imran.

Breaking: Protestors have entered parliament house with danda.
I think he specifically joined this forum for discussion on Anarchy march. I remember he had very few posts couple of days ago...

Or may be he has duplicate ID or something... It is understandable, Party affiliation of Pakistanis can be really blind... I like/hate every political party in Pakistan up to certain extent but I don't give a damn about what they say for as long as I am not convinced

look at norwegian, posting 50 pro pti posts everyday. They ready to bend constitution for imran.

Breaking: Protestors have entered parliament house with danda.
look at u post 50 - pro pmln post .. u r not even pakistan .. some canadian nawaz sharif boot licker

Protesters on Geo inside Parliament house. Stopped after seeing that Army is in charge.

And where is Nawaz right now? What ever the United States supports U shouldn't support that. They don't support Nawaz leaving office so that should be a sign that u should support the overthrow of a corrupt government and a lier.
nawaz didn't say he will take first bullet. he said he wont resign. and he hasnt resigned.

Who won?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom