What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Does Pakistan have any? Despite soo many riots that have occurred in the country the law makers have not been able to come up with a plan ....only plan ball less monarchs know off is open fire! very shameful indeed!
On paper -- yes they do -- even in training --- but when comes to practical and implementation - they dont follow protocol --- that can land Givt in some trouble

jj7ic4.jpg

Wow, such unbiased and truthful reporting. "Instructed by Imran Khan", proof? Worst part about Geo is that they blab without any proof.

yeah only Geo News is authentic:girl_wacko:
I was anti-Geo back in 2008 when they claimed Ajmal kasab was a Pakistani when the official government stance was he is not a Pakistani. After that I hardly watched geo (i don't watch TV much but Geo I am always allergic)

Turn on Geo now. Showing truck and parliament fence.

Police is totally back off! Is Army coming
To take control or they also just watch?
:what:what:what:

No need to stop. Army needs to heed to it's real masters. Pakistani public and it's opinion. Pakistan Army is subservient to it's people, not the other way around.

#PAT protesters trying to invade parliament house. There is Army inside. And Army is occupied with real bullets, not of rubber. Please stop.

On paper -- yes they do -- even in training --- but when comes to practical and implementation - they dont follow protocol --- that can land Givt in some trouble
then they should be answerable!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom