What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Dunya news also act similar to ARY

It could be because The owner of Dunya news is the leader from PML-Q so political interests... The stakeholders of ARY are always influenced by MQM
yeah only Geo News is authentic:girl_wacko:

Get lost please. Added to ignore list.

Added to ignore list because you guys have a few favorites you want to support and other opinions are not welcomed? And you and your leader getting people killed claims to be democratic??? In democratic environment, you listen to the other party too. Clearly, you and your leader can't do that. Lowest of humanity level can be seen here!

This mentality I dont like...Just coz one is corrupt doesnt mean you eye everyone similarly!

I'm a pessimist and a cynic by nature, but for every time I've questioned it, it has proved me right time and time again.

Yes we do...But without wanting change...change is not gonna drop from heaven like mann-o-salva!

Exactly, so what makes these people think IK or TuQ is going to change Pakistan from the bottom up. Each of them would gladly go dust up the PM house, clean their pretty little throne. The masses won't change, they don't want to change, they think they're perfect. In the past Pakistanis were lazy and stupid, which meant you had a docile horde of sheep guided in to any death of they're leader's choosing, now they aren't so docile, they're now just stupid which holds a danger of it's own, and that danger was shown in Model Town and now in Islamabad.
Bullshit!

He's 100% right.

Yep, best channel is Aaj followed by Capital TV then DAWN.
Every channel has their own certain goals

without masala and mystery, there is no scope for ratings... The more you utter nonsense for as long as it is spicy, the more your channel is likely to be successful

Khawaja Asif and Marvi are using very harsh words.

They've been using those words for some time, especially Khwaja Saad Rafique who started throwing barbs when first round of talks were being held. And talks were stopped later that night.

Tomorrow they will again be keeping shut.

But if protesters get inside parliament house grounds and stuff and break fences, they will lose their moral high ground, but the blame for it will be on Police, since once the first fire starts, all hell breaks loose and you can't control anyone.

#PAT protesters trying to invade parliament house. There is Army inside. And Army is occupied with real bullets, not of rubber. Please stop.

inside Khan Container
BwTs84zCUAA0tuu.jpg

How very inspirational.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom