What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwT4lF6CYAAGSo3.jpg

Young American agent. I'd advise you to stay away from Pakistani Politics today, as we have real vested interests at stake here.

So....you didn't answer my question you moron. Here:

So these two dumb *****ing people called leaders SIT INSIDE THEIR BULLET PROOF CONTAINER AND WATCH INNOCENTS GETTING KILLED?

How about you answer it? I can cuss a LOT worst than you can, I can assure you that. Let's answer the facts and stay objective. People are getting killed by your Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist!

May i ask the hieracry of riot control measures --- before we start bashing either sides??? Be practicable and realistic
Does Pakistan have any? Despite soo many riots that have occurred in the country the law makers have not been able to come up with a plan ....only plan ball less monarchs know off is open fire! very shameful indeed!

For your information Dunya spoke to a DOCTOR in PIMS who said no casualties.
My friend get out of your riwind and go to Islamabad and see with your own eyes. Police is firing bullets straight at the protesters. And so far 7 people are died and several are injured

Dude, are you not ready to fight for your rights. .

Fighting for your rights and destroying 200 MILLION people's right because of 20 THOUSAND OF YOU is terrorism and it should be treated as such, Fighting for rights under what? A country on the brink of economic growth and your leader who hasn't done jack in his province is "fighting" for other people's right??? Vs. doing the ACTUAL WORK in KPK?
Twisted reality only in Pakistan. Its Talibanic way or the highway.

ARY baba ARY. Majority of PTIians are now trying to find last refuge in that one channel.
Dunya news also act similar to ARY

It could be because The owner of Dunya news is the leader from PML-Q so political interests... The stakeholders of ARY are always influenced by MQM

Not in this situation

In fact this taliban-like strategy will only put more people away from always-taliban-sympathiser PTI and extremely-anti-Taliban PAT

One can never predict how we would react. Remember this was the first nation to create the good-bad taliban theory and believed in it for a decade. We can jump from one extreme to another. Its just requires the right buttons to push. The question is do imran and qadri know what those buttons are?

I know people who attended this anarchy march. They probably treat PTI like religion so I can't even argue with them anymore.
look at norwegian, posting 50 pro pti posts everyday. They ready to bend constitution for imran.

Breaking: Protestors have entered parliament house with danda.

Yup.

leaders who were gonna take first bullet are hiding inside bullet proof container

And where is Nawaz right now? What ever the United States supports U shouldn't support that. They don't support Nawaz leaving office so that should be a sign that u should support the overthrow of a corrupt government and a lier.

Young American agent. I'd advise you to stay away from Pakistani Politics today, as we have real vested interests at stake here.

Yea, I see how much "interest" you have sitting in Turkey aiding in terrorism and getting innocents killed. I can't believe you went to an American school. I am glad you left the US though. We don't need this extremism mentality here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom