What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

If protestors would have been armed with guns, you would have noticed lot of dead police officers by now. Use common sense.

If protesters were armed, the situation would have been a lot worse. And atleast someone from the media would've spotted the weapons.

Dunya reported Parliament House fence has been broken by protesters.

I agree with you. If used right this can be a massive sympathy gainer for PTI and PAT which can help them gain better ground.
Not in this situation

In fact this taliban-like strategy will only put more people away from always-taliban-sympathiser PTI and extremely-anti-Taliban PAT

Now, truck broke the fences of Parliament house and they entered in parliament house. Express news

Now shut up.

So....you didn't answer my question you moron. Here:

So these two dumb *****ing people called leaders SIT INSIDE THEIR BULLET PROOF CONTAINER AND WATCH INNOCENTS GETTING KILLED?

How about you answer it? I can cuss a LOT worst than you can, I can assure you that. Let's answer the facts and stay objective. People are getting killed by your Taliban Khan and Mullah Terrorist!

Mate, please be open. Say it. Say what is right. Go ahead and don't mince words.

P.S. My dad is there at the moment.

With all due respect , i have been hearing allot of people complaining about the number and type of crowd - from politicions to members on forum here ----but may i ask, have you been to the protest yourself???

I am not a pti supporter - nor i support the govt --- i stand by what is right--

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom