What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Now PAT-PTI workers storm the parliament house...

#PAT protesters trying to invade parliament house. There is Army inside. And Army is occupied with real bullets, not of rubber. Please stop.

This bloodshed is totally on IK and Mullah Terrorist. People will get killed and you are RIGHT. The ARMY is NOT using Rubber Bullets. How sad is it that innocents are getting inured and killed due to two mentally challenged extremist people referred to here as the leaders causing so much drama through this violence!

You are free to disagree Sir

Every TV channel has apparently taken sides with different political parties... No channel appears to be neutral right now. It's all about money

Watch PTV only, it may be biased, but man does it make me feel mellow. Better than meditation.

u have the one who has problem with his being canadian ... u r not even pakistan .. so u shout shut ur mouth and stop lick ganja feet
How am i not pakistani? you seen my passport?

@Jungibaaz , warcg out people swearing here and personal attacks

I know people who attended this anarchy march. They probably treat PTI like religion so I can't even argue with them anymore.
And there lies the problem -- this crowd is atleast better then the one gathered by PMLN - bigger then Mullah rallies----more diverse --- university students to the labor - professionals to elite class --- and they are not there for typical naach gana - they actually know why they are there ----

Tughy english main pass kisnay kardiya? Mughy uss teacher ko salam pesh karna hay.
bhie tu english k fiqar kab se ho gayi .. nawaz ko nhie ati .. ush k tu jootay chatay hoo ...

Pakistan Army is subservient to it's people, not the other way around.

If only bro......

inside Khan Container
BwTs84zCUAA0tuu.jpg
WOW! When people had said "container" I was expecting:

shipping%2Bcontainer2%2Bsam%2Bfarrer%2Bref.jpg

Now PAT-PTI workers storm the parliament house...

Wait....IK said "We have no need to invade the State owned buildings" and he said "Our march is peaceful".......???? And people want a greedy "leader" to run the country who is starting off with lying to everyone?

Dawn.com ‏@dawn_com 16s
A car has reportedly crashed into the Parliament building's gate

The video by GEO itself shows a truck only standing beside the fence and people using the truck as a stepping platform to cut wires.

NOT RAMMING THE DAMN THING INTO THE FENCE.

And this is wrong thing to do, they should not be breaking fences and getting inside parliament house. And the blame is definitely with the government, once you start firing, you can't control anything and chaos ensues.

BTW, GEO reporting that tear gas shelling on PTI protestors in Lahore.

Where did peaceful protester get a palass? WDF

MY GOD PAT WORKERS ARE REAL BRAVE MAN !!! INSIDE PARLIAMENT......NEVER SEEN THAT.....GO AHEAD AND REST NEAR PM HOUSE !!!

May Allah protect Pat workers !!!

This bloodshed is totally on IK and Mullah Terrorist. People will get killed and you are RIGHT. The ARMY is NOT using Rubber Bullets. How sad is it that innocents are getting inured and killed due to two mentally challenged extremist people referred to here as the leaders causing so much drama through this violence!
And i asked you a question dear --- hieracry of riot control measures --- am sure you know them considering your location

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom