What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

What the heck is going on???

Now Javed Hashmi with statements like these? I do wonder what the real story is?

I highly doubt Army is supporting PTI or PAT, if they were we would have known that a long time ago.

Whatever the case, I definitely do see the PM being forced to retire in a couple of days by the COAS.
JH after being humiliated lost his nuts and is dying for attention :coffee:

Now Javed Hashmi with statements like these? I do wonder what the real story is?

I highly doubt Army is supporting PTI or PAT, if they were we would have known that a long time ago.

Whatever the case, I definitely do see the PM being forced to retire in a couple of days by the COAS.
gunja will make another joke out of himself by doing exactly opposite

That is another ugly face I dont mind questioning :angry:

There is a mental illness called ADD :pop:

Well then serves him right for being used now he can be discarded like a used tissue paper :p
So ur justifying how Javed Hashmi was used... Good Luck.... PTI is the future Political Force...... but change... hmmm

If it is another fart by JH please spare us all from the bhutta!

Ganja may just loose more than his already lost hair
Mein Kiya karooo ALLAH.. aaj Budda Mila gaya for discussion...lol

Well if you want to see a political suicide then hashmi will be the man to look at. I wonder what he will do now in the future. N wont treat him good. They will use him and throw him like last time and PTI will not even look at him now. PPP is left but those guys are hated everywhere apart from sindh and he is not going to win in sindh. Dark future.

So ur justifying how Javed Hashmi was used... Good Luck.... PTI is the future Political Force...... but change... hmmm
Nope I aint justifying anything but JH's blind cannon is :rofl:
Mein Kiya karooo ALLAH.. aaj Budda Mila gaya for discussion...lol
True...stop giving him the attention he is craving for :angry:

Well if you want to see a political suicide then hashmi will be the man to look at. I wonder what he will do now in the future. N wont treat him good. They will use him and throw him like last time and PTI will not even look at him now. PPP is left but those guys are hated everywhere apart from sindh and he is not going to win in sindh. Dark future.
I hope he goes crazy and runs into a vehicle and dies ....RIP not only to his career but even to his bloody body!

Few elements within the same institution might be...... we should not deny the fact that in past politicians have been used and vice versa

If Hashmi thought PTI was linked to army then he should have immediately resigned: PTI

Whether his allegations are true or not, its a dent to PTI
Hence why such shit should have been cut off instead of being lenient on him by saying different paths rather than saying screw you butha lota!

10565096_1468032586810084_3745112834307433741_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom