What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

You tell me bros.. How are you going to make a new Pakistan when even after knowing the truth about Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri you still wanna say Javid Hashmi backstabbing. Instead Javid Hashmi likes to speak about democracy and any thing against it and you will find his screws loose.

Unlike rigid inflexible Nooras it is good to experience change once in awhile...Since you guys are soo damn rigid you cant even acknowledge or understand let alone tolerate change in any form!!!

Well, he is asking people to unite as PAKISTANIS and ignore their political differences...?

So when Zardari/NS 'unite' it is 'Muk Muka' and when Imran Khan embraces the likes of Altaf Hussein---only if you knew the history between these two (IK/AH)--then it is all okay?

My God! You PTI fanbois can stoop to any lows to justify the thuggery and mobocracy!!

I think his future is over at this point.

Yes politically he has killed any chances of being with PTI and N which treated him badly even when he spent 7 years in jail for them, held the party together when nawaz was in jeddah and was one of their most loyal workers, then i am sure they wont treat him any better no matter how much he speaks against imran or reveals his plans.

What was he doing since till the 17 "dharna" days he was with Imran khan ? Smoking chars?
He was never an ideological politician, but a traditional gaddi-nasheen makhdoom politician of South Punjab. He blamed IK for insulting Supreme Court, where was his uprightness and principles when Nawaz had physically attacked the Supreme Court? Does somebody remember the language Nawaz and PML used against Justice Shah? Why did Hashmi not resign then from the party?

The question is why Hashmi waited for so long, if he knew all this before why support azadi march and come to ISB?

The old man was hoping that NS will step down and the government will topple easily. He could then share the reward. He chickened out at the last minute because he couldn't risk getting beaten up or arrested. Now he is just backstabbing due to being kicked out. Career ends here..time to retire JH without making enemies.

Last edited:
So when Zardari/NS 'unite' it is 'Muk Muka' and when Imran Khan embraces the likes of Altaf Hussein---only if you knew the history between these two (IK/AH)--then it is all okay?

My God! You PTI fanbois can stoop to any lows to justify the thuggery and mobocracy!!
:rofl: and well do you know Zardari's history?

Of course the family manrchs unite only Nooras see nothing wrong with it...You guys soo used to being salve and stopping any form of progression (Zardariness) in Pakistan?

DAMN!! Is Zardari/ NS "unity" and IK/PAT unity even comparable?! What a joke!

Not only on Media, on Imran, Nawaz.... JEEE OOO BAGHI :)

Bwcuta3CQAADcV_.jpg

ARY News ‏@ARYNEWSOFFICIAL 12s
Army told #ImranKhan to merge #PTI, #PAT rallies: says #JavedHashmi
And people were questioning why IK kicked him out before he was even kicked out....Bhutta satya giyea :whistle:

So please also say Javid Hashmi is a terrorist.
Please tell me who is more authentic?
1. ARY Mubashir Luqman
2. Edhi
or
3. Javid Hashmi

Err Why bring Edhi in? :unsure:

JH is a lota...Not sure if that can be a synonym for terrorist :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom