What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

And people were questioning why IK kicked him out before he was even kicked out....Bhutta satya giyea :whistle:

Err Why bring Edhi in? :unsure:

JH is a lota...Not sure if that can be a synonym for terrorist :coffee:
He was kicked after he disagreed.... b4 that he was his rite hand man... u remember PTI going to Multan... they needed him for Azadi March.... Metha Metha Yum Yum Kora Kora Thu Thu.... :P

WHAT??????
Is this the standard of PTI??
He is the President of PTI and you are questioning his credibility??
How dare you.. saach karwa lag raha hai ???
We are not Noora slaves who cant question our leader or might get "fired" if we attempt to!

Metha Metha Yum Yum Kora Kora Thu Thu.... :P
I never yum yumed that abba g! Seriously you can trace my posts when a number of lotay joined PTI....I think even @Jazzbot was like Why?!

Unfortunately he was also democratically elected in PTI....typical Pakistani mindset...the older and longer you have been in politics the more likely people will vote for you hoping you have grown a brain very little would admit the pea sized thing in the head cant be equated to a brain...

Of course the family manrchs unite only Nooras see nothing wrong with it...You guys soo used to being salve and stopping any form of progression (Zardariness) in Pakistan?
DAMN!! Is Zardari/ NS "unity" and IK/PAT unity even comparable?! What a joke!

Yes, we are 'salve'? Happy now? :)

BTW, I mentioned IK/Altaf Hussein patchup--not IK/PAT.

I never yum yumed that abba g! Seriously you can trace my posts when a number of lotay joined PTI....I think even @Jazzbot was like Why?!

Unfortunately he was also democratically elected in PTI....typical Pakistani mindset...the older and longer you have been in politics the more likely people will vote for you hoping you have grown a brain very little would admit the pea sized thing in the head cant be equated to a brain...
i updated my post
Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions | Page 228

BwczSllCYAAQ-ZD.jpg

Sh. Rasheed said Qurbani say Pehlay Qurbani... :(
That is another ugly face I dont mind questioning :angry:
The question is why Hashmi waited for so long, if he knew all this before why support azadi march and come to ISB?
There is a mental illness called ADD :pop:

He was kicked after he disagreed.... b4 that he was his rite hand man... u remember PTI going to Multan... they needed him for Azadi March.... Metha Metha Yum Yum Kora Kora Thu Thu.... :P
Well then serves him right for being used now he can be discarded like a used tissue paper :p

ganja wont be around for a whole week so why joint session of parliment will continue for a whole week

he can lie and Nooras can quote him all they want his credibility and very political nature is at question BY EVERYONE :rofl: its like quoting NK PM regarding Azadi march

ganja wont be around for a whole week so why joint session of parliment will continue for a whole week
to make his good bye memories?

So when Zardari/NS 'unite' it is 'Muk Muka' and when Imran Khan embraces the likes of Altaf Hussein---only if you knew the history between these two (IK/AH)--then it is all okay?

My God! You PTI fanbois can stoop to any lows to justify the thuggery and mobocracy!!

Yes, we are 'salve'? Happy now?

BTW, I mentioned IK/Altaf Hussein patchup--not IK/PAT.
I thought it was NS who was kissing Zardari with 70 dishes :whistle:

Sh. Rasheed said Qurbani say Pehlay Qurbani... :(
That is another ugly face I dont mind questioning :angry:

JH have fraked supreme court by dragging them into the conspiracy .................waiting for SCs response

What the heck is going on???

Now Javed Hashmi with statements like these? I do wonder what the real story is?

I highly doubt Army is supporting PTI or PAT, if they were we would have known that a long time ago.

Whatever the case, I definitely do see the PM being forced to retire in a couple of days by the COAS.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom