What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Well for one who goes full canon on everything from the army to PTI to Noora to SC cant really be an angel :unsure:
He is not a lota.

One of the biggest lota is standing to the right of IK today. The other two big lotas are standing next to TuQ.

You should know this if you have been following PK politics for a while.

I hope he goes crazy and runs into a vehicle and dies ....RIP not only to his career but even to his bloody body!

Woah harsh. Cmon dont wish death on anybody. Its totally beneath a poster of your caliber. :D

He is not a lota.

One of the biggest lota is standing to the right of IK today. The other two big lotas are standing next to TuQ.

You should know this if you have been following PK politics for a while.
I aint from a political active family...We support those supporting Pakistan...

Heck lotay for me are those who go against Pakistan not bothering who goes against their masters or whatever

Central Information Secretary Shireen Mazari today responded to Javed Hashmi's press talk by stating the following facts:

One
: The Chairman stated that after Hashmi accused him of lying, then his and Hashmi's ways had parted.

Two: However, the Party is adopting the Party's constitutional path by issuing him a show cause notice.

Three: If Hashmi thought PTI was linked to the army then he should have immediately resigned. The fact is that there was no such talk in any meeting nor is there any such covert agenda. The Chairman had said from day one that if the legal venues of redress failed to give justice to PTI's appeals against rigging, then the Party would come out on the roads to protest.

Four: Our protest has been peaceful, democratic and constitutional as have been our demands.

Five: PTI is a democratic party and in our core committee meetings there is open discussion after which Party consensus is established.

Six: Hashmi's unfortunate allegations are without any grounding in facts. It is sad indeed that he has chosen this path of levelling unfounded allegations.

Shireen M Mazari
Central Information Secretary PTI

10678506_838477342861354_7262739062813568782_n.jpg

Now what I can understand from all this is that
what was told to Javid Hashmi by Imran Khan was that "Imran Khan is getting messages from "badges on shoulders" (army)
But Army has clarified their stance is that they didn't asked for Nawaz Sharif Resignation and army is with democracy.
That means Army ko badnaam kia ja raha hai.
And I have no doubt that there is a foreign hand in this whole mess because they do not like China in Pakistan. There was also secret meeting in London if you remember and all groups got the go ahead from there.

what was told to Javid Hashmi by Imran Khan was that "Imran Khan is getting messages from "badges on shoulders" (army)
Who told him? Took it 15 days to process through his brain (he was at the protest for at least 15 days before the brain finished processing such a msg) :unsure:

But Army has clarified their stance is that they didn't asked for Nawaz Sharif Resignation and army is with democracy.
That means Army ko badnaam kia ja raha hai.
Question should be is Noora Democracy? rigged votes doesnt put even the mohr of democracy on him and killing people whose votes makes democracy is not democratic at all!

And I have no doubt that there is a foreign hand in this whole mess because they do not like China in Pakistan. There was also secret meeting in London if you remember and all groups got the go ahead from there.
Err...what? Very secretive indeed if people seem to know about it :what:

Since when people listen to Papa Americana before any coup???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom