What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

after JH press conference anchors tune little different now, jahan plada bharii?
ARY & GEO ko lada dou, jo jeet geya govt usski:media=evil:

He killed terrorist in mosques. Are you also one of those who cry foul for "Lal Masjid Op"? Shame on your kind!

If it were me in command, I'd have bucthered every living being in that mosque. With utmost prejudice to women and children as well. They were all enemy combatants.

It's you people, who Whabized and Deobandized our society, and more specifically my Pashtun society. TTP is nothing more than a side effect of your botched policies.

May Allah bring his Qahar on your whole kind for giving us Gullu Butts, LeJ, LeT, JuD, SSP (ALL TOGETHER AS TTP) etc etc etc............. you people are nothing more than najayiz aulad of Zia-ul-Haq.

@Irfan Baloch @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Armtsrong @Xeric @Fulcrum15
Mr Hashmi claims that Imran and TUQ are following the GHQ script

I wonder if the protests against Imran and TuQ by Sipah sahabah (re branded as ASWJ) coming out of Red Mosque were also part of that script?

and also the use of force and mishandling of media by the nawaz mercenaries?

talking about Red Mosque operation. I have my objections the way it was conducted
the gays with face masks and AKs got too much publicity and time to get photographed. they should have been shot with high caliber high velocity rifles first and then the entire place raided with tanks and raised to the ground like Masjid Zarar

Nasir Khan Khatak of PTI exposing PTI on Hamid Mir programme.
"The resignations were taken from the PTI Parliamentarians as we were animals and we were insulted."
Nasir Khan Khatak didn't resign and he said that more than 50 percent of the Parliamentarians will expose IK and will demand their seats back. Also the resignation letters were in the name of Imran Khan not the Speaker of Parliament.

So ARMY is Behind all this MESS as per Javaid Hashmi, WHY THERE WAS NO TWEET from DG ISPR on Javaid Hashmi Allegations?

If Pakistani Establishment is behind Imran and International Establishment behind Nawaz.

(Clear from American Statements)

I know who I am going to support and who is working for a better Pakistan.

If Pakistani Establishment is behind Imran and International Establishment behind Nawaz.

Errrr?! Who?! I aint supporting anyone any longer....Esp not ganjah he has eaten enough to get that belly exploded...Not papa smurf he literally speaks gibberish, Not IK he has lotays surrounding him...he needs to clear them off before he can make sense

Def not the lotays themselves they are firing everywhere to save their already on fire ***!

Dancing on drugs for 15 days before going...Hey I dont like you as my dance partner took me 15 days to process that info that I dont like you and feel an urge to bash you under the word EXPOSE! :unsure:

Raiwind palace of king Nawaz sharif is biggest palace in history of mankind.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The ownership of the Raiwind palace spread over thousands of acres is a mystery because it has never been mentioned in the statements of assets and liabilities of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and other members of his family in politics. Even latest declarations submitted by Nawaz Sharif, his brother Shahbaz Sharif, son-in-law Captain Mohammad Safdar and nephew Hamza Shahbaz to the Election Commission of Pakistan are silent on the ownership title of the huge property. But Information Minister Pervez Rasheed told Dawn that the property was in the name of Shamim Sharif, mother of the Sharif brothers. The statements of assets show that the Sharif brothers have much in common. Both live in houses not owned by them. Nawaz Sharif lives in a house owned by his mother while Shahbaz Sharif resides in a house owned by his spouse Nusrat. Both use Land Cruisers gifted to them by unspecified persons. Both have multiple foreign and local currency accounts, own huge agricultural land and have investments in industrial units like sugar, textile and paper mills. The most visible dissimilarity is the rapid growth in the value of assets owned by the elder brother and continuous decline in the value of assets possessed by the younger brother. Another dissimilarity is that Shahbaz Sharif has two properties in the United Kingdom, but Nawaz Sharif has no assets abroad. Till the time of elections in May last year, Shahbaz was richer than Nawaz — though none of them a billionaire — but things are different now. According to the recent declaration, the value of Nawaz Sharif’s wealth has registered a six-fold increase in just 12 months to make him a billionaire for the first time. According to statements of assets and liabilities, the net worth of Nawaz Sharif’s assets was Rs261.6 million in 2012 and of Shahbaz Sharif Rs336.9m. In 2011, the assets of the two brothers were worth Rs166m and Rs393m, indicating an increase of Rs95.6m and decrease of Rs56.5m, respectively. In 2013, the value of assets of Nawaz Sharif ballooned to Rs1.82bn while that of Shahbaz Sharif slipped further to Rs142m. Incidentally, Shahbaz Sharif has more stakes abroad than in the country. He owns properties and bank account worth Rs138.28m in the UK. He has three loans worth 117.10m in Pakistani rupees in British banks. The younger brother has not disclosed the value of five properties with net area of around 676 kanal in Lahore – all gifted by his mother. He has Rs51.96m cash in hand and Rs7.27m in his sole bank account in the country. Mrs Nusrat, the first wife of Mr Shahbaz, had assets worth Rs273.46m on June 30 last year. It was Rs224.56m a year earlier. She has Rs14.34m cash in hand and Rs1.95m in her five bank accounts. The assets of Mrs Tehmina, the second wife of Shahbaz Sharif, are worth Rs9.83m. They were Rs7.64m last year. She has five bank accounts – two in Pound Sterling, one in dollar and two in Pak rupees, but the money in these accounts is only Rs23,770. She has cash in hand and prize bonds worth Rs750,000 and two cars. Kalsoom Nawaz, the wife of Nawaz Sharif, has net wealth of Rs235.85m, which is much less than that of Mrs Nusrat Shahbaz. Mrs Kalsoom has land and a house in Changa Gali, Abbottabad, worth Rs63.75m, a bungalow on Mall Road in Murree worth Rs100m, 88 kanal of land in Sheikhupura worth Rs70m, jewellery of Rs1.5m and shares in family businesses. She has Rs67,555 cash in hand and Rs55,765 in banks. Hamza Shahbaz is wealthier than his father with net assets of Rs250.46m. He has two wives. The wealth of his first wife is Rs2.45m and that of the second is Rs9.88m. Capt Safdar’s wealth is worth Rs14.23m. He owns a car which his wife Marium received as a gift from the UAE.

Clear from the American statement that America is backing its puppet Nawaz sharif.

Nawaz, Raheel meeting concludes

ISLAMABAD: With the protests in Islamabad taking a violent turn, the meeting which was underway between Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif at the PM House on Monday afternoon has concluded.

Sources told Dawn that the army chief took the prime minister into confidence over the discussions held during the corps commanders meeting on Sunday evening on the prevailing political crisis. Both Nawaz and Raheel were expected to chalk out a strategy to resolve the impasse which has resulted in at least three deaths and scores of injuries.

The prime minster has been holding consultations with his senior political and government aides since Sunday’s meeting of the top army commanders. Nawaz has also called Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif to rush to Islamabad.

Meanwhile, a session of the National Assembly will begin later today during which the prevailing situation will likely be discussed.

Today's meeting between Raheel and Nawaz will likely have a serious bearing on the prevailing scenario with it coming a day after the corps commander met on the prevailing crisis and affirmed the army's support for democracy.

The meeting came a day after the army said it was “reaffirming support to democracy” and reiterated that the ongoing standoff between the Nawaz government and the Pakistan Tehreek-I-Insaaf (PTI), Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) needed a political solution.

No truth to Nawaz being advised to step down: Govt spokesperson

A government spokesperson has denied and denounced rumours broadcast on TV channels stating that COAS General Raheel Sharif has advised Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to step down.

The government spokesperson termed the rumours "baseless" and "fake".

Nawaz, Raheel meeting concludes - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom