What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Look says who? Keep your shamelessness and ignorance to yourself. You are from a country who has killed millions of innocent men, women, and children around the world, supporting genocide in Palestine, and you are giving us moral lessons? This is a domestic matter of Pakistan and your snouts are not welcomed here.

He has every right to be here! I get into arguments with Americans over differences in foreign policy with particular stress upon the NeoCons and their destructive policies around the world.

The world is a worse place when we shut off people because of the policies of their govt/leadership. As Pakistanis, we should be able to empathize with this statement.

He has every right to be here! I get into arguments with Americans over differences in foreign policy with particular stress upon the NeoCons and their destructive policies around the world.

The world is a worse place when we shut off people because of the policies of their govt/leadership. As Pakistanis, we should be able to empathize with this statement.
Everybody is welcome but before preaching, one needs to consider his own moral grounds.

Lo Wo Bhi Keh Rahay Hain Kay bay Nang o Naam Hai

Look says who? Keep your shamelessness and ignorance to yourself. You are from a country who has killed millions of innocent men, women, and children around the world, supporting genocide in Palestine, and you are giving us moral lessons? This is a domestic matter of Pakistan and your snouts are not welcomed here.

ALL PTI TIGERS AND TIGRESSES:

Work round the clock who is lobbying Pup Nawaz in Washington.

Some info:

Link: Pakistan’s $1M is up for grabs | TheHill

Justice Department records show that Locke Lord Strategies terminated its contract with Pakistan on July 31, about a month after Nawaz Sharif became the country’s new prime minister.

Locke Lord had been representing the Pakistani embassy since 2008 and earned roughly $4.5 million while representing the country, according to Justice Department records.

Siegel was a close adviser to the late Benazir Bhutto, the former Pakistani prime minister who was assassinated in 2007.

Bhutto’s widower, Asif Ali Zardari, was elected president of Pakistan in 2008, and Locke Lord was brought on to lobby for the country’s embassy that same year. Aside from Siegel, Pakistan’s lobby team at one point included Harriet Miers, a former White House counsel under President George W. Bush.

Pakistani Embassy spokesman Nadeem Hotiana confirmed that the embassy no longer has K Street representation.

“The embassy has not yet decided to hire a lobby firm,” Hotiana said.

If the new Pakistan government decides to hire on K Street, they’re likely to find an eager group of suitors.

LETS TRY TO FIND WHO IS REPRESENTING THE POLITICAL PUPS IN PRINT BABE CAPITAL AKA WASHINGTON. Mass emails to that lobby firm to STOP representing Pakistani pups.

Everybody is welcome but before preaching, one needs to consider his own moral grounds.

Well, in one of my posts, I did request @orangzaib, to lessen 'you', 'your' etc to describe Pakistan and Pakistanis--that sounded condescending. But I still think you were out of line to put him in a corner because of the acts of omissions and commissions of the country he represents. Collective Punishment is always wrong.

Let's get back on the topic.

PS. Whose picture is in your avatar?

PS. Whose picture is in your avatar?
He is Dr. Oswald T Avery, a brilliant Scientist who did some ground breaking experiments that paved way for the discovery of DNA. According to the Nobel laureate Dr. Arne Tiselius "Avery was the most deserving scientist to not receive the Nobel Prize for his work". Dr. Avery wrote in a letter to his youngest brother Roy, who worked as a bacteriologist at the Vanderbilt School of Medicine: "It's lots of fun to blow bubbles but it's wiser to prick them yourself before someone else tries to."

He is Dr. Oswald T Avery, a brilliant Scientist who did some ground breaking experiments that paved way for the discovery of DNA. According to the Nobel laureate Dr. Arne Tiselius "Avery was the most deserving scientist to not receive the Nobel Prize for his work". Dr. Avery wrote in a letter to his youngest brother Roy, who worked as a bacteriologist at the Vanderbilt School of Medicine: "It's lots of fun to blow bubbles but it's wiser to prick them yourself before someone else tries to."

Ahh, I am forgetting my college education--getting old. But two scientists in 1953 were given the recognition for the DNA work. Were they Watson and Cricks? Something like that?

Ahh, I am forgetting my college education--getting old. But two scientists in 1953 were given the recognition for the DNA work. Were they Watson and Cricks? Something like that?
Yes, those were the two. I met Watson in 2009 at Cold Spring Harbor Symposium in Long Island, where he also has his residence on the laboratory premises.

IN01_PAKISTAN_2085973g.jpg

PAKISTAN_2085735g.jpg

0,,17891401_303,00.jpg

_77284187_023690874-1.jpg

026124-ffcab188-30ad-11e4-b2d4-b015f04b037d.jpg

0,,17849882_303,00.jpg

Nawaz pup causes too much confusion. He says there are much more chairs than people...If that is the case - Why have so much police?

The chairs will become Komando tigers too?

Babehun is truly confused now. Time to book honeymoon with Zardari.

Lo Wo Bhi Keh Rahay Hain Kay bay Nang o Naam Hai

My post is going to sound a little harsh but that's not my intention. Its just reality so my apologies:
Every year, there is hundreds of millions of dollars worth of American tax payer money that goes to Pakistan as aid. Then, there is hundreds of millions of investments that companies and people do and that might include people like myself. So when we see stuff like humans getting treated like garbage by these two leaders and sent to die with lying that "go attack the parliament and nothing will happen to you", both as humans and as business investors and as aid providers, people like me get concerned.

However, my posts here aren't for any business purposes and don't earn me a dime or its a good spending of my daily time. My goal is to write about the obvious wrong and if I could get one person's head focused back on Democracy, I think I spent my time for a bigger good.

But if you have SO MUCH ego that you don't want any interference....perhaps you should stop asking for Aid and Investments (and potentially return all you've gotten over the past 7 decades??). Like I said, I wouldn't have written it this way, but sometimes the harsh truth has to be said in response to a harsh post!!

No American politician sends his or her followers in harms way. That is the main difference. You brought Israel and the World and all these issues that have no relevance here. The issue is Pakistan, the issue is thousands of people were SENT in harms way by two liars (leaders to some) and people got killed and inured. Those people DIDN'T deserve that.

When someone tells his follower to jump the building form the 10th floor and that "NOTHING will happen" and the follower is innocent or silly enough to do that and he lands on a street, gets inured by a car going through the street. Who's fault is that? The driver's who may or may not be speeding in his car when he hit that follower or the leader's who MADE that follower jump that building?
The fault is entirely that individual's who MADE the follower jump down the building. I guess this is SO hard for you to understand. And such intense followers can ONLY be found in Pakistan sadly.

Few thousand (may be hundreds?) protesters can't be apprehended by police using expired tear gas?

No American politician sends his or her followers in harms way. That is the main difference.
This speaks for the credibility of this poster. Two liars...., the world has not seen bigger liars than Bush and Blair. Thousands of US/NATO soldiers lost their lives, tens of thousands got injured, and somebody is telling me American politicians have not send their followers to harms way.

Shikwa beja bhi kare koi to lazim hai shaoor

Last edited:

Is there anything here on this topic that is "moral"?
1) When thousands of people got lied to, to "go attack the Parliament and nothing will happen to you" by Mullah......when he KNEW they will get injured and where the limits were for the Safe Zone, and he did it any way and got people KILLED....was THAT moral to get your own followers killed?

2) When IK commanded his people to "We have no choice but to take over the PM house" and got people injured and killed....WAS THAT MORAL?

3) Firing a President of a party because he was against VIOLENCE......was THAT moral?

4) Using Lukman type third rated journalist who used to ride on a scooter a few years ago and blackmailed the living out of everyone and their dog and has for years supported lie based agenda by the PTI.....and he is now looking for the "Federal Information Minister" post if IK wins (will never happen, guaranteed).....is THAT moral?

5) A poor country lost 5 TRILLIONS, 2 cancelled visits from two presidents (Turkish president was going to be here to sign projects), and now the visit from the Chinese president is in jeopardy and so is the 100 BILLION plus investment.....is THIS moral?

6) Using the Pashtun card in almost all speeches and bit*ch about Punjabi's and others, and violating 200 MILLION people's constitution ...is THAT moral?

Let's stick to the topic. If you want to bring up Palestine and all the stuff the US is involved with, I'll be happy to debate with you, just open up separate threads for each of these topics. Let's not mix this topic with Europe, Israel or China. No relevance to the issue on hand!

Last edited:
They're talking about pressing charges against the thug Imran and the mullah clown over the destruction of property, inciting to riot, multiple assaults and so on. God, I would love to see that happen.

The thug Imran is gonna go underground like a beaver, the way he did in 2009 during the judiciary restoration movement. The moment police comes to arrest him.

And the mullah clown is gonna try to board the next flight to Canada. Its funny though, during his hate speeches his antics would include of insisting police he's not afraid to have his head chopped off, another time he brought a white sheet as his cafan, then one time he lifted his coat up to show he's not wearing a bulletproof vest and not afraid of taking a bullet.

So, now, yesterday, just one small skirmish where rubber baton rounds were fired by the police, the coward rat mullah was no where to be seen. Point here is that people are being misguided by these two performers who are performing a puppet act.

These aren't the people who aren't afraid to have their heads cut off for the nation. Those are Jawans of the PA who laid downtheir lives, and continue to do so, for the country and had their heads cut off. These two are just assholes, people. They're not gonna die for you. Its all smoke and mirrors.

Stop being a accessory to their narrow minded selfish goals and stop harming and destroying Pakistan.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom