What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwZdGzqIUAARWs_.jpg

BwUupbKCYAAwYLU.jpg

Police raiding at PIMS to arrest injured protestors. Shame on Nawaz, Shame on PMLN, and on all those who are silent.

quoting geo is really not something to hop around about :tsk:

and quoting a guy behaving as a girl and keeping his maternal name over his paternal one is not exactly something rejoice worthy!

Bakhtawar B (Bhutto) Zardari? :unsure: is your source? :sick: Desperate are we?

Divide and rule is the only thing Nooray can rejoice about!

abb tu cheif ne be shyad jhamoriyat k hamayat ka ilaan kar dia hai..qadri, imran aur lucman k umeedoon par pani pher k

I have to say, I am VERY pleased that Javed Hashmi's timely defection has happened. This defection carries a lot of weight. This is no 'Talwe Chatne Wala' saying 'yes sir' to Imran Khan's every whim. This is no Sheeda Tulli who switches sides (and women!) on daily basis. This is no Chowdry Brothers who have been the Martial Law B team since the 80s. This is someone who got tough treatment by Musharraf and yet led his party in 2002.

quoting geo is really not something to hop around about :tsk:

your and bakhtawar's urdu and @cb4 brain, all are a bit off the mark.

the news says, PAT and Police clashed first. Imran Khan

So your placard says: 'Those who are silent are also criminals'. Kind of reminds me of G.W.Bush: 'Either you are with us or against us'. :)

still a better justification of supporting violence & govt oppression as compared to the vocal supporters, yet I think that one should be brave enough to step out of shadows.. be a man, least to say.

your and bakhtawar's urdu and @cb4 brain, all are a bit off the mark.

the news says, PAT and Police clashed first. Imran Khan

Mayri Urdu tou samajh hi lo :ashamed: but the conclusion Billo Rani made from the news and actually posting it here was a little funny :D

Oh yes, the 12 May 2007 and Imran's multiple U-Turns. Hard to figure out For/Versus: There is Altaf, there is Musharraf, there are the Chowdry Brothers, there is the Sheeda Tilli, there is the CJP Iftikhar Chowdry. Can you help us understand the KitchRy this guy has cooked with these five groups alone since 2007? I believe this should make a separate thread!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom